Rise of a new alpha

"Do you trust me,bud?" Hiccup asked his dragon as they flew around a hill.
He held out the red cloth in front of his dragon. Toothless cooed in agreement as hiccup tied it around the dragon's eyes, to block out the alpha's control. He pulled down the tail lock mechanism and slid back on his dragon, chest down. He unlocked the safety catch and yelled "Alright bud. Let's do this one more time!" . Toothless screeched as if to say yes, as hiccup steered the dragon straight towards the alpha.

Hiccup was slightly surprised as he heard,what he thought was Elsa's voice,scream " Take him down,Babe! " ."TAKE CONTROL OF IT!" Hiccup heard Drago yell at the alpha, as hiccup pressed his palms on toothless's ears" block him out ,bud.".
The bewildebeast reared up and shot a huge mouthful of ice at the two of them . "Now!" Hiccup yelled as toothless pulled up out of the way and into the sky , While Drago laughed triumphantly, hiccup dropped off the dragon's back and glided down onto the unsuspecting titan. Drago wheeled around and gasped as hiccup sprayed zippleback gas at him and along the alpha's back. He then clicked the lever on his sword's hilt and the gas caught flame ,creating an explosion on the alpha's huge body. Hiccup watched as Drago got thrown off the alpha's back and crashed into the ground next to the onlookers. Still gliding, he turned his head forward and groaned. The bewildebeast , due to the explosion , was whipping it's massive tail up and hiccup was a few meters away from crashing into it , just like he crashed into the red death's tail five years ago. "Not again.....TOOTHLESS!!IT'S NOW OR NEVER !!" He sighed as he felt the dragon's back on his chest and he clambered on as toothless shot up skyward , dodging the whipping tail "Yea-heah!!We did it!" Hiccup exclaimed, exhilarated. Toothless dropped down back to the ground and hiccup jumped down. Elsa came bolting towards them. She shot out an ice blast as a warning at Drago as he reached for his spear, which was stuck, hilt deep, in the ground. . "Hold him there , Elsa." Hiccup said as he slid his wing loops off his arms. He looked at Drago and declared "It's all over now.." . Elsa nodded in agreement. Drago merely glanced up over their heads and back at them as he sneered "Oh is it? Let's see how well you do if I rip out your heart again, boy. " and he leapt out of the way. Hiccup looked up and his heart started racing . The alpha was still at large and it was was aiming an ice blast at elsa. He looked at her and her beautiful face was painted with fear. "NO!!" Hiccup yelled as he leapt towards her and covered her as the bewildebeast shot a massive ice blast. Toothless jumped in and extended his wings to protect them at the last second, before all of them were frozen. A huge chunk of icy debris stood there, encasing toothless, hiccup and elsa inside it.

There was a scared murmur and gasping in the crowd watching on as people gasped, shocked. "Your great dragon master is dead!" Drago proclaimed to the people. Valka sprinted to the ice structure and dropped down on her knees, banging the ice as she mourned "NO!! No...hiccup...." . Merida, snotlout, Gobber and the others started crying silently. As they all mourned, the ice structure started glowing brightly in a purplish hue.Valka and everyone , including Drago looked dumbfounded at what was happening. Valka gasped and backed away as the ice began to crack. A few seconds later, the ice expanded and exploded, revealing a toothless with purple light emanating from his flared nostrils , his spine and in his mouth. He glared furiously at the bewildebeast. "Look!" Merida cried excitedly as they peered to see Hiccup under toothless's wings, hugging elsa, both of them gasping for air. Toothless had saved them.