[5] Screwing.

Alexander entered the kitchen freshly shaved, a small cut visible on his jaw. Venom's eyes followed his every movement, the way they did ever since that same morning. The idea of his son killing someone woke something up in the villain. Admiration, pride and... lust.

     To top if off, his jaw was bleeding from clumsily shaving, and the plaster he was currently putting on didn't stop the scent from swimming in the air. The villain clenched his teeth, his proud grin creaking a bit, and then turned his head towards Klaus, who was sitting at the head of the table.

     "Hero dearest, I believe our son has something to announce." Venom said as said son sat down across from him. Alexander raised his head enough to offer a questioning look, before resuming to bluntly watch the bowl of cereals and milk. He shrugged and started eating.

     The villain watched as a drop of milk escaped the corner of his mouth, sliding down his smooth skin. Venom liked it when Alex shaved...

     "What would that be?" Klaus asked nonchalantly, unaware of his lover's struggling to remain decent since he was too busy eating.

     Alexander wiped his chin and sighed, tilting his head. After swallowing the contents of his mouth, he spoke.

     "I killed a man." he stated casually, as if talking about the weather.

     The sound of a spoon dropping on a bowl got both his and Venom's attention on Klaus, whose face looked less pleased than expected. He gaped, giving his son a dumbfounded look. After huffing a few times, he finally found his words.

     "You did what!" he exclaimed. "You can't just go around killing aimlessly! You must be careful and strategic about it! The policemen are out there searching for the unknown serial murderers, we must be careful!"

     "I didn't leave any clue. Just stabbed and left." Alexander interrupted monotonously.

     Klaus frowned, shoulders slumping down. "Why did you do it in the first place?" he asked, this time out of pure curiosity, to which his son flipped his hair away from his eyes nervously.

     "Just felt like it." he lied, but knew it was in vain, well aware of his father's ability of sensing emotions even through his stone expression. Klaus squinted dubiously, and before the atmosphere would get too tense, Venom intervened.

     "Tell us every single detail." he demanded, resting his head in his hands and tilting it expectantly. He then gulped when he noticed a spot of blood blossoming from behind the band-aid. Alexander's casual attitude creaked a bit under the hungry gaze of his father, causing him to slightly shift on his chair before responding.

     "There's nothing to it, really." he murmured.

     "Lies." the villain interrupted. "I saw all the blood on your clothes, you strategically stabbed a non-vital spot as to make them bleed more and suffer longer." he stated, before running his tongue over his chapped lips. Alex blinked a couple of times and shrugged in defeat, then stood up and grabbed his bowl.

     "Maybe so. But I'll stick to my nerdy self and deal with the computer stuff." he clarified, leaving the kitchen.

<><><><><><><><> 

     "Can't we just steal from the shop?" Klaus complained just as Venom was about to knock on the apartment's door. They were in an apartment complex chose at random, about to try and rob again, this time having thought about a less dog guarded place.