[4] Windows 7

To the right, to the right. Alexander in a hoodie, not left but the right. (that was supposed to be Rihanna refference buuuut... yeah) 

 -------

     Venom watched as Alexander pressed the cotton against Klaus's temple, the ex-hero wincing at the sharp pain the disinfectant caused to his injury. Alex tsked, then grabbed his jaw and moved his head back, keeping it steady as he continued treating the wound.

     The dogs sure injured the couple. Their clothes were ripped, so were many parts of their skins, and to top it off, Klaus lost the wallet while running for his life. With a sigh, the villain approached the chestnut couch and dropped on his lover's lap, who in turn whimpered when the scrapes on his thighs suffered the impact.

     Turning his head towards Alex, Venom offered a mischievous grin.

     "No nursing for me?" he asked sweetly, the smile hurting his cut lip.

     "I'm sure Klaus can kiss it better." commented Alexander, but grabbed a cotton nonetheless and dipped it in disinfectant, before pressing it against the man's lip.

     The villain watched the sky blue eyes as they focused on his lip, the human approaching subconsciously as to have a better view on the injury. The fuzzy feeling in the villain's chest overcame the pain in his lip, and he found himself unable to move his gaze away from the other adult. That was, until the eyes he admired moved on his own in a questioning look, and he hurried to dart his eyes on his slim torso, accentuated by a long black sleeved shirt.

     Alex shook his head in attempt to get rid of the sight he just witnessed. The villain pouting in order to reveal the scrape on his lip, widened sunrise eyes fixed on his, and cheeks blushing under a layer of dirt... Clearing his throat, he let the cotton join the pile on the couch, then backed off.

     "You guys take a bath, then use the bandages in the cabinet." he monotonously suggested, before walking out of the living room.

     Venom breathed in, his lungs welcoming the sought air, and slumped on his lover's chest, closing his eyes and listening to his breathing. It was slow and hesitant, causing the villain to raise his head in wonder. Klaus's eyes were distant, and his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

     "What's the matter, My Hero?" Venom asked, tracing a finger down his neck.

     Klaus shrugged, trying to find his words. "It's just... I happened to sense Alexander's emotions and..." he trailed off, turning his head towards the direction the subject of their conversation left to. With a huff, he shook his head. "No, never mind."

<><><><><><><><> 

     That night, Alex found himself unable to sleep, which was expected and understandable since the couple next room was being its nosy self. Successfully rob? Celebration sex. Fail to rob? Consolation sex.

     It was getting on his nerves, really, causing him to do something he planned on doing for a while now. His thoughts were blurry and messy, his mind being torn between trying to think and attempting to ignore the moans, so he just stood up determined and took a drastic, impulsive decision.

     He pulled on a pair of black jeans and a dark green hoodie, and walked to the kitchen, where he searched the drawers. The sound of cutlery and random objects stumbling over each other as he pulled and slammed the drawers almost managed to cover the pleasured moans coming from the bedroom.