[13] Lovely. ~for my lovely fans~

Venom felt just... complete. Klaus was behind him, sliding in and out of him slowly but deeply, making the villain's stomach ache in pleasure. Alexander stood in front of the villain, his slender fingers working up and down his groin while Venom hugged him tightly, their chests rubbing together on the pace of Klaus's thrusts.

     The ex-hero didn't know what to think of the situation, more like couldn't think at all for that matter. Alexander was gripping his shoulder as to transfer his lust filled emotions into Klaus against his will, causing his mind to be fogged by the feeling they shared.

     "Klaus..." Venom moaned as his prostate was being repeatedly hit, and Alex took that as his cue to pull back from his arms, only to reach down his chest at the sensitive nipples he licked before nibbling. That caused the villain to move his arms behind him, around Klaus's neck, as he arched his back widely.

     "Alex!" he choked out, as he kept being licked, rubbed, pounded and caressed. It was all so much to take but he hoped it never ended.

     Just then, Klaus moved his lips on the villain's neck, teasing at his soft spot, causing him to moan his name yet again. Alexander licked up his chest, eventually reaching the same part of his neck Klaus was attacking, and his tongue eventually reached the ex-hero's, who then looked up with eyes drowned in the darkness of lust.

     Their mouths connected hungrily over Venom's shoulder, and they panted as their tongues rubbed against one another. Alexander's groin then pressed against the villain's and he started grinding against him, mouth never leaving Klaus's.

     The villain squinted his eyes as Alex's skin kept brushing his face teasingly, his tongue almost feeling the taste of the veins he managed to see. A groan announced his giving up on control, and he shoved his teeth in his neck, Klaus's pounding from behind sending the villain's teeth further and further down his flesh with each thrust.

     Alex never imagined the pain to be so overwhelming, and he stopped the kiss to gasp in shock, but Klaus then reached an already lubricated finger between his buttocks and shoved it in the entrance, snatching his attention away from his flowing blood to focus on the pleasurable pain instead.

     His blood warmed Venom from head to toe, and the villain then reached a hand to rub their erections together, which were still grinding against each other, at which Alex managed a moan, then muffled once again by Klaus's mouth.

     It was all a tangled mess, and they savoured every moment of it, until Venom just couldn't take it anymore and came with a sob of relief, moving his hips against Klaus's for a few more times before he let his entire body collapse against Alexander's chest. His cum tangled with the blood on the sheets in a beautiful harmony of scents and colours.

     Alexander's entrance had been widened by then, twitching in need for Klaus, and after the villain collapsed on him, he leaned back on the mattress with the villain still on top of him, while the ex-hero parted Alex's legs widely. Venom wrapped his arms around Alexander, pecking him reassuringly while Klaus gently entered him.

     Alex held on Venom tightly as the ex-hero entered him fully, the foreign feeling sending waves of adrenaline in his body as he registered that it was truly happening. Klaus was now inside him, and his power of sensing emotions kicked in stronger than ever, flooding him with lust.

     He slid in and out, the unfamiliar moans being like hearing a band with a style completely different from your favourite one, but at the same time alluringly beautiful. Klaus leaned his head against Venom's back, tickling him with his hair, and in turn the man moaned like the kitten he was.

     Alex gripped Venom enough to take the air out of his lungs as he came between them, Klaus following soon enough inside him, the substance tickling Alex as it leaked out his entrance after the ex-hero pulled out and collapsed on Venom's back.

     They two of them panted heavily, unconsciously offering a massage to the villain as their chests raised and lowered. Before they knew, they fell asleep, wrapped in warmth, cum, blood and sweat.

     What a lovely family...

<><><><><><><> 

 I... just...can't even... don't look at me, I'm a monster :S You asked for it okay?! 

So yeah. Check out my book "Victim"? I can promise you it'll be just greatly awesome. Like, really really awesome :)

A little more Venom:

http://www.wattpad.com/29017287-v-boyxboy-short-stories-vxv-halloween-special