left alone

"No no no no" what did I do this time why I stayed out of her way I didn't talk to her or mess with her. I had avoided her all day!!! I wasn't scared of her or anything I just wanted my injuries to keep getting better not worse. And there she was waiting around the corner from school with her clones just stood there in there belly tops and mini skirts then their supposedly cute ankle boots. I don't see how they can stand up in those how do they? They must be so cold right now its winter for goodness sake put some clothes on please I want to look at something decent some of the year. Well getting to the point I froze with Aida suddenly stop chatting and cracked her knuckles. I was about to turn around and run when "smartmouth what you doing here I wonder? going somewhere?" Now this got my attention finally a new more appropriate name. I quickly masked my emotions and put a smile on my face, I knew it would piss her off but I didn't care at this very moment. "ooo nice new name where did you get it 1998?" I continued walking towards her going to push past her but Guinevere and Elvira grabbed my arms and whispered "I thought we told you to be more obedient" it was a statement but they let me go when Aida walked up to them and pried them off me I had marks but I just walked off. Luckily for me there is a school trip coming up at least a week without those Bitches!!!