Left Alone

As i lay there i mulled over the idea that opening myself up made me feel more pain i hated the fact that to be Aida's friend i would have to feel every single punch kick or cut but i wasnt going to blame her it wasnt her fault. And then i thought back to what i saw about Aida when she was fighting three of those boys at a time i cant belive how strong and fast she is it is so amazing they couldnt even land a good swipe at her she was so awesome why couldnt i be like that. That is totally gonna be my new years resolution:become more like aida. I felt better and i was starting to heal i was unusually fast healer so my cuts would be scabs tommorrow and then faded pink lines the next day then they would be completely gone by the end of the week. 

As i got up i groaned and moaned. I limped as i walked with Aida helping me when we got to the orphanage we said our goodbyes and parted. I winced as i took every step all i wanted was a nice hot bath away from all this mess. But alas it was not to be as i walked in my room my 'room buddy' (more like my child) was crying and rocking on the floor so i made my way over this was not going to be a peaceful night tonight. "eddie eddie it is ok honey he cant get you any more its stopped your here now at home with me vala do you remember me" i said as i cuddled up to Eddie putting my arms around her. She squrmed and wriggled but i talk soothingly to her until she fell into my arms nd relaxed. "Thank you vala i remember now i am safe see you tonight" and with that Eddie stalked off. Huh what a waste of time I do this nearly every day and night Iwill be doing it again soon she only stops for a long period of time when she has a full blown cry fest and falls straight asleep. I relly need a shower but mandy or peter are probably in there doing there hair up for parties or dates. I could never get those two the were as popular as you could be when you live in this place. I will wait i best go downstairs and clean thats what I do when i am bored it was drilled into me long ago because of the countless chores I did for money. There is no point me doing it now I havent a thing i want to save up for and univesity and college are just out of the question. I groaned as i got up and i went to go find the cleaning supplies i hope they havent locked the cupboard they rarely do but i dont want to bother myself with those half wits asking for the key. Why me eh what did i do that pissed god of so bad that he would make my parents not want me and for me to be a social outcast. Some people might say i was over reacting just because I am about to be a teenager doesnt mean that i will exaggerate things and that my mind is already mature enough to be in its middle ages. Well cleaning hear i come with my babbling mind and crazy ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"VALA MIDNIGHT!!!!!! GET HERE NOW!!!"

"I AM COMING" I hate it when i am under the water and someone shouts you it really gets on my nerves. I got out of the tin that we call a bath and grabbed a towl. It was probably our dinner that she was calling me for. I grabbed some sweats and ran down the stairs. we were having jam sandwiches a treat tonight then. The little kids were all really excited and they asked if it was because I had cleaned up they got the jam sandwiches. Of course it was because i cleaned up i had spent the money that i had earned on food for everyone to eat. 

As we sat and ate we argued and laughed this was the best bit about meal times or being in this place. I helped get the littlest of us to bed then i went and plonked myself on a chair right infront of my bedroom window. I looked out of the window and saw a cloudless night. The stars shining up above and the moon. How connected i felt to the moon it was alone and different just like me. I always felt a pull towards the moon but tonight it was so very strong. it wasnt a full moon tonight but it was a close one. I had looked on the calander and it was set to be a full moon on my birthday my 13 th birthday not like anyone would care well Aida might. I sighed inwardly as i climbed into bed and fell asleep.