Left Alone

I was 12 when i found out about my future how bloody it would be. I had never known how i had ended up in the orphanage the tourture of my life. I hated it there i was bullied for being there. I was getting abused there. It didnt help that i was immensly clever i would automatically reply to any bad word to me with a snide remark not a good idea here in this place. I never had any real friends nobody wanted to know me. And then i met Aida.

   It was a cold and miserable day a usual day in the winter of winscrews but i felt hopeful even happy wich had never happened before not even on christmas. I was surprised by this. As i was walking to school i spotted Bianca i was in for trouble. Bianca had golden blonde hair the type you only see in the movies, she had bright blue eyes that made me want to throw up when i saw into them. She had a perfect hour glass figure wich I didnt think was all real and she was always followed around by her two cronies Quenivier and Elvira. I was a complete opposite to them i had dark brown hair brown eyes that almost looked black and my body had not reach puberty. They spotted me from the other side of the road and called my name;i dont mean my real name wich is vala no  my bully name geek freak. "OI GEEK FREAK GET OVER HERE!" shouted Bianca. "I'd love to but the foul stink of evil is so strong it would mean i would pass out and that name is getting so old" I replied "why not change it or is that all your slow mind can think of " this earned me a pre school beating it didnt hurt so much i had started to grow imune to the pain. 

   I had Maths first period in the W-ATC High School. I always sat alone at my desk i put up my hoodie and put my head on the table ; I was completely ready to sleep even though this was my favourite class Eddie had been up again last night wich really pissed me off. Then someone sat next to me! "Hi my name is Aida whats yours?" The girl asked. She looked friendly but looks can be dieceving in our high school so i settled for a controlled answer. " Are you sure your sittting in the right seat?" I asked back.

"You are Vala? And wasnt that a bit rude"Aida kindly replied.

"Yeh I am and sorry for being rude but you know i cant be sure if your just another bully"I grumbled. This was getting old and I was getting bored why didnt she just humiliate me and leave me be?

"Then i am in the right seat the teacher gave me two choices and you were the better one" Aida joyfully said "I didnt really want to sit next to that pole of devil" Then by my surprise she looked at Bianca with a hard glassy stare!

"Girls back there stop the chatting and turn to page 23 in the textbook" Called my maths teacher Mr Thonfort "NOW!!"

Me and Aida burst out in giggles that didint stop for 5 minutes.

  It was lunch break and I went to 'on a coffee mission' the cafe my school ran. Aida ran towards me it turns out we have most of our classes together apart from R.E. and Geography she is below me in those wich doesnt matter just means we are more happy when we see each other in lessons. Damn Bianca had turned up just before i got to the door of the cafe were Aida was." Oi geek you freak what you doin' here this is my turf actually all of this is my turf" This was followed by rounds of laughter from Guenivier and Elvira. I had forgotten that Bianca was the mayors daughter so i didnt reply to this with to much of a stupid reply." You may be the mayors daughter but get a grip you dont own this town only Ulrika does so move out of the way i am thirsty" it did the trick and she moved but with a glare on her face i heared her wisper that she would get me back so what.I hadnt realised that Aida had come out to help but there had been no need.

"What was that all about?" Asked Aida.

"it was nothing it happens all the time nobody cares thats why i wear my hoodie all the time" i replied"it hides my face so they dont see me they leave me alone in lessons because of that so just  drop it please"