Left Alone

Aida looked unsure but she dropped it i was thankful for that we talked for a while until the bell. We went our seperate ways and didnt see each other untill we were leaving the school gates.

"OI Vala wait i will walk you home" shouted Aida i turnt around and waited i still hadnt told her i lived at the orphanage and i wasnt ready to lose her as a friend well to late now i shouldnt have got attched i new it would have to end. "hey how was your day?" 

"Aida i have something to tell you"Aida looked surprised but i took no notice "i havent lied to you or anything i havent told you that i lived with my family well i live in the orphanage so yh i will like see you in class you no like tommo-"

"wait thats ok my house is just across from the orphanage so dont think you can get away from me that easily" Aida laughed and grabed my arm as she skipped off. i just stood there stunned in silence but after a moment i gathered my thoughts and ran after her. i was happy for once and it felt good.This wouldnt last long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG!!!!! I so cannot belive that your town belives the house i live in is haunted" Gushed Aida

"i no right they are sooooo superstisous its laughable" i replied as i rolled my eyes. this was the most fun i had had since i was very little.but then Bianca and her cronies had to come around the corner followed by half the football team. I had never understood why football was so important to everyone it was just a game. i sighed and tried walking past them but one of the jocks held me back when i saw who it was i nearly screamed and ran away. It was Dylen Gofdoger the schools best lineback since well since anyone can remember he could snap my bones in a heartbeat. But i controled myself and didnt show i was scared i just let them push me into a circle wich had formed while i spaced out. When i looked around for Aida i could see her being held back so she couldnt get to me but the funny thing was that she was holding off 3 of the boys at a time."What got nothing to say no taunts ha the great Vala Midnight rendered speechless" My eyes shot up to the speaker it was Bianca "actually i do have to say two things one OMG you no my real name it is such and hounour note the sarcasm two bring it on i can take it" i smirked when i saw her face of rage then BAM a egg splattered on my hair then BAM BAM BAM as more hit me i cringed and shouted "so origanal eggs hardyharhar" Then i was grabbed from behind and thrown to the ground they threw rocks i doged most but some hit me and i felt the pain just like the first time i was beaten up. I was pushed and tugged and thrown in the mud. I heard screams of laughter but i heard one scream for my safety that was what gave me the strength not to  fall into the blackness closing in.  I heard shuffles come from the forest behind me and when  i turned around i saw the captin of the wrestleing team i am doomed i thought as he came up to me with a smirk and kicked my in the gut and when i curled up he laughed and stood on my ankle i dont think it broke but it was hard to tell why couldnt my life be easier. I cried out in pain and then it stopped as one last person came up to me and wispered in my ear "next time think before you speak as you no i have great connections" with that Bianca and her crew staunted off. i was so weak i couldnt even muster the strength to mutter back "yh your connections are only there if you stay the slut you are" I COULDNT EVEN COME UP WITH A BETTER COME BACK!!!!WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME???Then i remembered i had opened myself up and payed the price was i doomed not to have any friends at that moment Aida came up to me. She had a few bruises and a cut lip but she was perfect compared to me. I just asked to lay down for a bit before getting back up she agreed but with lots of protest.

A/N HEY GUYS I NO I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS BUT HEY SO WHAT I WAS BUSY :P HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE PRETTY PRETTY PLZ