Twins party, drama, and new tour bus planning (week later)

~Kassie's POV~

It's the day of the twins 3rd birthday. I'm so excited to see JP again. I miss him when he has baseball. Even though he's had moments were I wanted to hurt him. But eh he's my older brother in-law. I get ready in a loose dress that hides my baby bump. JP don't know im expecting yet *giggles* my sister was thrilled when I told her and Neil was very happy to he had to take a million pictures of his niece in my belly. I help reid get ready. I comb out his mane and pull it back into his famous man-bun. I smile at how sexy my husband is. Even though if it's just stage clothe. I give my husband a quick kiss. I waddle to the truck. I see Reid follow me and climb in.

Reid: is it strange known that JP is the only one that doesn't know your pregnant for a girl yet?
Kassie: kinda strange. Why?
Reid: I just wanna know cause it was strange how we told everyone by themselves
Kassie: very true i never thought of that. Next pregnancy we're inviting everyone to dinner when we discover the sex. We'll tell them we're pregnant again, how many, sex, and name(s)
Reid: I can't agree more babe *kisses Kassie*
Kassie: yay *kisses Reid back* your the best

I see us pull into kPs. Reid parks the truck and I hop out. I see JP. I bop over to him.

Kassie: JP, JP, JP
JP: yes Kassie what must you be so happy about.
Kassie: this
JP: this what
Kassie: *tightens dress around my belly*
JP: holy crap your 5 months pregnant. Congratulations Kassie and congratulations Reid
Kassie: thanks JP correction im 5.5 months.
Reid: thanks bro

We all head into kPs for the twins birthday party. I see Lindsey and Neil. I wave to them and mouths I'll say hey later I see them nod so I waddle over to kP and hug her making Aurora kick. I laugh

kP: hey baby girl. You hyper today aren't you.
Aurora: *kicks*
kP: yes you are.

I feel a set of hands on my legs. I look down and see the twins are hugging my legs. I squat down and hug them.

Kyla: Aurora
Savannah: Aurora kick
Aurora: *kicks for the twins*

I go to kP and ask her she needs help setting up everything. Once again she denies my help. I don't pester her cause Aurora is kicking like mad. I go to Reid and lay in his side. He lays his head on my stomach and Aurora instantly calms down. She loves her daddy so much. This pregnancy is a breeze I really hope the second one is easy like this one. While I lay on Reid I talk to my sister and brother in-law.

Kassie: hey love birds
Lindsey: hey Kassie how you feeling
Kassie: like I wanna see/ meet mine and Reid's daughter.
Neil: it'll come soon enough Kassie. You look very good for 5.5 months pregnant.
Lindsey: it's the truth when I get pregnant I wanna look like you. You pull off the pregnancy glow.
Kassie: awe thanks guys it means the world to me to hear you say that about me. I love you both. You know how to pick me when I'm down.
Neil: that's what families for Kassie
Lindsey: *smiles*

I visit with my sister and her husband while Reid rubs my stomach up and down keeping Aurora calm. After a while kP comes in.

kP: Kassie what are you craving
Kassie: chicken Alfaro pizza. Why?
kP: so you can eat with us silly.
Kassie: thanks so much kP.
kP: welcome sis. From anywhere
Kassie: Burnett Dairy
kP: *nods*