Chapter 24

Hunter had gotten to the point to where he could kind of accept the fact that I had had a miscarriage but he still had his moments. It had been three months since we found out and we were just trying to get through it day-by-day. Hunter made sure he told Emerson he loved him every chance he got because he said he never knew when something could go wrong.

Soon enough it was time for Hunter and I's wedding. Kelly had came home for it and Hunter's grandma.

"Kelly, I'm so nervous." I told my best friend as she done my hair for our wedding.

"Don't be, everyone knows you. Emerson will be out to give you guys the rings so you'll be okay, your baby is there to let you know it's okay." She smiled.

I still hadn't told her about Jason being the dad of Emerson, I was planning on telling her after the wedding though. I didn't want to tell her before the wedding and have her all upset during.

My dad was walking me down the aisle when he looked over at me and smiled. The smile let me know everything was going to be fine, that I didn't need to be nervous about anything.

We said our 'I Do's' then Hunter pulled me into a very passionate kiss. And whispered 'I love you so very much Mrs. Smith' in my ear.

As soon as we got to the field where the reception was being held I went to find Kelly to let her know. I couldn't stand keeping it a secret from her for another minute.

"Hey, Kells. Can I talk to you?" I asked when I found her.

"Yeah, what's up?" She asked.

"Um, I wanted to let you know that Jason is Emerson's dad, not Hunter." I took a big breath after that.

"I know." She nodded.

"How?" I asked.

"I could see all of Jason's features in that baby." She gave me a weak smile.

I decided I was going to put the past behind me after I told her that. I didn't need to think about that all the time. I had Hunter and Emerson and that was all I needed to worry about. I didn't want to think anymore about that until it was time for me to tell Emerson about it.

"Can I have this dance with my amazingly beautiful bride?" Hunter came up beside me and asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

He took me to the spot where everyone else was dancing and we began dancing to 'I'll Be' by Edwin McCain. Hunter smiled down at me then his soft amazing lips were on mine.

"I love you so much baby." He whispered in my ear.

Emerson came running over to us and smiled at us.

"Hi boobear." I said while picking him up.

"Nana." He smiled while pointing behind Hunter.

Yeah, Nana."

He was going to be staying with my mom tonight so Hunter and I could be alone for the night. I hadn't been a night without that little guy so I didn't know what I was going to do.

After the reception Hunter and I went to the hotel that our parents rented for us. It was beautiful inside, I think I fell in love the instant I seen it.

Hunter came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He began kissing me and I could feel his amazing smile between every kiss. We made our way to the bed and that's where we stayed for the rest of the night.

My life was amazing.

_________

Yepp, there's chapter 24!

There's going to be one more chapter!

I have a new story called: 'Summer Away From Home.'

It's a Harry Styles Fan Fiction, so I hope you'll go check it out!

Votes & Comments, please :)

xoxo