Abrupt Exit

Never did he think he would admit anything like this, but Danny was glad he was at school.

Everything at school was just so ... normal. Everyone acted the same, went to the same classes, gossiped about the same things. It was almost like nothing had happened, like the past few months in the ghost zone didn't exist, like he was just a normal ghost fighting teenager. He was grateful for this, for the normallacy; homework, bullying, and all.

Aparently while he was away his parents said he was sick with mono or something like that. They spent all of their time trying to figure out how to get him out of that prison. They had a full plan when they rescued him. They were going to get the sheild down, sneek in and sneek him out, doing what the can to sabatoge the place as they went. That plan sort of went out the window when they actually got there. They did manage to get the sheild down (it was pretty easy when security was focused on the escaped ghosts) and get into the facility, but as soon as they saw him they just went right for it.

Now they were constantly around at home, not spending nearly as much time as usual in the lab. Granted they did still spend a lot of time down there, but not as much time. It was nice to be around them more, even when his dad was being an idiot and his mom was over bearing. He even enjoyed being around Jazz and her costant bagering. 

The only weird thing was having Dan and Flare around, but it wasn't terrible either. One would think having your use to be biggest enemy living eith you would be a bit more difficult, or at least raise some eyebrows, but nobody seemed to protest. It helps that Flare's realy easy to get along with. Well, Sam didn't really like her, but at least she didn't complain to loudly, and when she did Flare didn't seem to care.

They ended up playing video games a lot, the five of them. Flare seemed to really like minecraft. She said she use to have the pc version. You know, back when she had a computer, but the x-box version was very similar. Sometimes they would see how far they could get on hardcore, but they usual didn't get to do anything big before all dying, mostly in the nether.

So yeah, everything was going good, every one was getting along, and most importantly HE WAS HOME. He felt on top of the world!

But then again, nothing can stay that good forever.

It was a Thursday and he was sitting in Mr. Lancers English class, actually paying attention for once, when his ghost sense went off. Before anyone could react to it, the door opened and Dan waltzed in, picked him up, and left. The class was left in silence for a moment before Flare popped her head through the door. "Sam, Tucker, you can come too, if you want." They followed her out, once more leaving the class in silence.

"I swear, that boy will never get a moment's rest." Mr. Lancer, then continued the class.