Revenge is in Order

His employees cowered before him as he stormed through the building, a few assistants trailing behind him. Doctor Trumins had been in a bad mood since the break out several weeks prior, having gone on a firing spree the moment he became conscious again. His employes had been wary of him ever since.

He didn't seem to notice their change in behavior, too focused on his own anger.

An assistant ran to catch up with him, a cellphone ringing in her hand. He abrely gave the girl a glance before snatching the phone from her.

"Yes." There was a brief pause as Trumins listened to the voice on the other side. Suddenly, his face was split with a smile and hr gave off a bark of laughter, starteling the small group that followed him. He quickly changed directions and rushed away down a small hallway. The assistants stood still in confusion before realizing in panic that their boss was quickly leaving them behind and ran to catch up with him.

The room he ended up entering was a small observation room. Chairs were placed in neat rows before a darkened windoe that covored all of the far wall. A small machine was of to the side, serving unknown purposes as it beeped away. In the room was a man in a labcoat, scribbling on a clipboard. His hair was a dark grey, or at least what little of it was left. His plain black glasses hung on the tip of his nose, dangerously close to falling off. He looked up when Trumins entered the room, slightly startled by his sudden behavior change, but quickly shook it off. 

"Ah, there you are, my good man!" His reedy voice boomed as much as it could as he clapped the scientist on the shoulder. "I hear that they are ready?"

The scientist nodded. "Yes, all tests have been run. They just need your approval."

"Show me!" 

The scientist nodded again and flipped a switch on the small machine, lighting up the window so one could see into the room on the other side. Trumins got up close to the glass, nose almost touching, and his smile grew even wider till it seemes to split his face in two.

"Yes! Excalent! These will do nicely." He paused a moment, taking in what he was viewing, be fore turning away to leave. "I want them activated immediatly if you would." The scientist shuffled away to do as he was told, moving past Trumins to the door. 

"Yes, I think Revenge is in order, don't you?" He addressed one of the assistents who nodded their head vigerously. He gave a bark of frightening laughter again and exited the room, already planning his own victory.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm back!

I now it's been a long time, and I can make ma excusses about how I was unmotivated or whatever, but the point is I'll be writing a few chapters more now that I've found my motivation again. I can't wait to write it all!

There's no promise that I won't dissapear again, but I'll try to write as much as I can before that happens, I promise !