What a Way to Start the Day

Alexis' P.O.V.

I peeled my small frame out from under my bed covers slowly. I noticed I had fallen asleep in my skinny jeans... Great. I untied my hair and tied it again so it wouldn't be so messy. I shuffled out of my room quietly without taking in my appearance... Or remembering I had four grown men downstairs a guests. I walked into the kitchen scratching my head while looking for some milk. I was facing away from the whole kitchen. I heard four gasps at the same time.

"Wha-" I mumbled while turning around. My Chemical Romance. In my kitchen. I have no shirt. Or bra. I quickly grabbed the cereal box on the counter. "Um... G'morning. Want anything to eat?" I asked nervously; I could feel myself blushing.

"I-I'm good." Ray and Mikey squeaked. They looked embarrassed. I saw Frank whisper something in Gerard's ear that made him blush profusely. Frank continued to smirk and looked at me knowingly.

"I'd like some cereal if you don't mind." Frank said. 

Oh screw being afraid or worried. You only live once anyway, and we are here alone. Honestly, if they were going to do something to me, they would've done it already. 

I pulled the box away from my body and stretched to get a bowl. I poured it in and grabbed the milk along with a spoon. "Here you are. You want anything Gee? We have eggs, bacon, cereal.." I trailed off. I put my hand on my hips and leaned on the fridge.

"N-no thanks. I'm f-fine." He whispered. 

"I'm gonna go get dressed for a date at the mall, call if you need anything." I said. I hopped up the stairs with a smirk on my face until I tripped.

...And woke up.

I gasped and got up-- with a shirt, bra, shorts, and knee high socks on.

"Oh thank God!" I shouted. My sister just walked into my room with my mom behind her.

"Thank God what? We just went to get coffee and heard you." My sister said.

"Oh, just that I found my knee-highs." I lied with a smile.

"Well, the guys are coming later to discuss concerts." My mom nodded.

"Alright. I'm going to the mall for a little." I said.

"Sure. Want me to drive you?" My sister asked me.

"I'll walk." 

Both walked out of my room while I got up. Why would I have a dream like that? I'm not self confident enough to be able to do that, I would've ran!

Eh, life is life. Craziness and crapiness in all.

I got up and changed into a pair of black shorts, a grey and black polka-dot tank top with a black undershirt underneath, and a pair of black converse. I tied up my hair and grabbed my black watch. I needed a walk without anyone.

I walked outside and started walking with my head down. Not even a minute later I bumped into someone.

"Alexis?" 

I looked up and saw someone I definetely wasn't  expecting.

"Michael?"