It's Gerard Way

~Alexis' P.O.V.~

I woke up in someone's arms, definitely not either of my cousin's though because they couldn't pick up a fifty pound weight if their lives depended on it. I looked up slightly and saw a man with pale white skin and jet black hair. He had a black t shirt and a sweatshirt over it with black skinny jeans and a pair of black converse. I was shocked and I basically jumped out of his arms.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, not being able to see through my hair. I saw my cousins behind me and walked to them. The man laughed but he seemed worried.

"I was just carrying you backstage to rest. I'm-" I cut him off, feeling the red rise to my cheeks.

"Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance. Holy crap." I turned around with my hand on my forehead in surprise. "I'm sorry, I didn't know who you were, but uh, what happened?" I asked him. I can't believe I was being carried by THE Gerard Way.

"Well, I walked out of the bathroom and you hit your head on it so I picked you up and told your cousins to follow me. I was about to take you backstage so you could lie down." He said calmly, his black hair in his face. I saw a cup and I picked it up, thinking it was water... It was vodka. I poured it down my throat swallowing hard. It burned going down. I spit it out realizing it wasn't water.

"Oh my God, is there no water around here? I thought I had a water bottle somewhere..." I trailed off, looking around.

"Uh, how old are you?" He asked, handing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks. I'm fifteen. These are my cousins Justine and Miranda. She's 21 and she's 18." I said between sips.

"And you have that kind of taste in music?" He smirked.

"Uh, yeah?" I said, lying down on the hard concrete ground. Don't ask why, I needed to just lie down. It seemed comfortable and I was right.

"Alex, what are you doing?" My cousins asked me at the same time.

"What does it look like? I'm having a tea party with Uranus and Kurt Cobain. I'm laying down, stupid." I said, lifting my head a little. "Oh, and don't call my mom. I paid for a reason; I'm staying." I threw the bottle no where, and it landed on me again. "Ow." I stood up finally and shook Gerard's hand. "Nice seeing ya. Also, Helena is my favorite song. I first heard it when I was four and I know every word. Bye!" I said all in one breath, walking away with Justine and Miranda in tow.

This will be VERY interesting... MWA HA HA!

"You could have gotten his signature or a picture! Why did you walk away?" Justine and Miranda asked. Honestly, I didn't know. I was just a little freaked out at how a grown man I didn't know was holding me, famous or not.

"I just, I feel traumatized a little, I guess. I mean, yeah he's famous and all, but still, grown man that isn't my brother, or uncle, or dad, or grandfather holding me is strange." I said with my back to them. They knew what I was talking about, I had a not-so-nice childhood memory, and every once in a while, the memory would come flooding back, and I hated every second of it. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna get some lemonade." I walked to a stand/bar thing and asked if they had lemonade. Luckily they did and I payed. I just sat and waited for Green Day to start.

~Gerard's P.O.V.~

I don't get it. I know it'd be weird to be carried by a stranger, but she looked awfully scared. I was sitting on the bench where the girls left me. I saw Alexis, I think it was, drinking lemonade or something at the bar. I walked over to Billie's stage to talk to him, we were friends. (A.N./ I don't even know the relationships between the bands, just so you know. This is all my imagination.)