Hello, Warped Tour

Holy crap. I'm friggin' going to Warped Tour!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! GREEN DAY BLINK 182 AND MCR ARE GONNA BE THERE!!!! ERMAHGERD! I'M GOING CRAZY! I wonder if The Veronicas will be there... (A.N./ I don't even know if they could even play on Vans Warped Tour, so yeah...) I literally jumped out of bed and got dressed. I put on my favorite black MCR t-shirt, bright red ripped skinny jeans, steel toed shoes, my Green Day bands and bracelets, and finally, my Panic! At The Disco jacket. Oh, and of course my favorite Jack White bracelet. 

"I'm ready to go, mom!" I yelled from down the hall. Thank God it's an all ages concert. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, I'm eleven. 

"All right, come on. We just have to pick up Justine and Miranda." they are my cousins. They look exactly like The Veronicas... Scary. My mom pretty much only played "cool" music. Alternative is my favorite kind of music. I occasionaly listen to One Direction and stuff. I mean, they aren't that bad. But instead I'm going to Vans Warped Tour, 'cause a single good ticket is like $200 dollars... TOO FREAKING EXPENSIVE! My mom drove down our street and picked up my cousins. Unlike the Veronicas, Justine and Miranda aren't twins. You know how sometimes moms says crap like "Oh, me and my daughters could pass as sisters!"? Well, it's true for them. They all have extremely pale skin and jet black hair. Justine is 21 and Miranda is 18. I have dark hair too, but I got to die it red thanks to good grades. Miranda has teal in her heair, it's really pretty.

"Hey, Alexis. Excited for My Chem and Green Day?" Justine asked, getting in to the back with me.

"Holy crap, YES!!!" I was jumping up and down in my seat. She had a black dress and grey tights. Over her dress she had a Veronicas tank top and a leather jacket. She had Converse on. Miranda was in the front, she had a red tank top that read, 'What the hell is One Direction?'. I helped make it *wink*. She had a denim skirt and a pair of Vans.

"All right you guys, we're here. Call me when you want to be picked up." My mom wanted to stay, but stupid work got in the way of that.

"Bye mom, love ya. Hopefully I get a signature!" I kissed her and walked with my cousins. We just say that we're all sisters, makes life easier. It seemed pretty empty, oh that's right, we are here two hours early.

"Alex, look! Green Day is practicing over there! Want to say h-" Justine got interrupted my me screaming.

"No, I'm just gonna pour this vodka over Billie Joe Armstrong's head and say 'Go die'. OF COURSE I WANNA SAY HI!" I grabbed both of their wrists and pulled them towards the band. Billie looked up first.

"Hey, did you guys want autographs or something?" It may seem rude, but it really wasn't. The way he said it was inviting, not rude.

"Um, yes please." I said. He looked at my hair, shirt, bracelets, everything.

"Wow, you must really like our band and MCR." He said, still looking at my bracelets. "How old are you?"

"Oh, I'm eleven. The first time I heard one of your songs was when I was six. My parents got me a CD for Christmas. I first heard My Chem was when I was four. I really love your music." I said, not realizing my cousins were recording. He signed my bracelets and I got a picture too.

"I hope to see you when we play." He said, smiling.

"No doubt about it!" I waved at him while walking towards my cousins. I heard him say one last thing to Mike and Tre before we were out of ear shot.

"That has got to be one of our youngest fans to first hear our music. That's awesome!" YES!

"Well, that was awesome." Miranda casually said. She lead me towards the bathrooms because my mom said we go were one of us goes. Basically, we always have to be with eachother. Justine was sitting on a bench outside the bathrooms and I walked out... Right into the door of the boys bathroom. I fell back and all I saw was black.