Interview With TheRealSpider8itch

Next, I am interviewing TheRealSpider8itch. This girl is my best friend, and I love her to death. She writes a variety of stories, from Homestuck fan-fics to fantasy books. She has a typing quirk when she types, meaning that for certain letters or words she uses a different symbol. Hers is 8, which is supposed to be a "B".  So you can guess what her username is :). Her favorite story of mine is Whiteout.

Whiteout is about a girl named Isabell Stone. She is your typical gun slinging teenager. She loves the outdoors, hunting, and snow. But when she is told by her brother that she has to move to america, she runs away. And to make matters worse, she is kidnapped by a secret organization called COBRA. When this happens, her whole world is turned upside down, and memories resurface that should have never happened in the first place.

This story is not completed, but I still suggest you read it. She updates sometimes pretty quickly, but other times she just slacks off :) (oops, was I supposed to say that?)

Annnnnyway, here is the interview:

How did you find out about wattpad?

I found out about Wattpad from my friend Alexis. At least, I think I did.

Who is your favorite author? (Wattpad/IRL)

My favorite author? Definitely Rick Riordan who wrote the Percy Jackson 8ooks.

What is your favorite story that you have read and why?

My favorite story........ Pro8a8ly something from the Percy Jackson 8ooks! They are just amazing!

Favorite story you have written and why?

Definitely Whiteout! It's my 8est story I've written, and I'm really proud of it. It needs work, 8ut it's still pretty good, I guess. I just wish it was more known........

What genre do you like to write most?

My favorite genre is definitely a fantasy-sci-fi mix! I dunno. I like to have a bit of a romance 8attle. I would say fantasy is my favorite, though.

And this concludes my interview with TheRealSpider8itch. The link to Whiteout will be in the external link.

*Vote, Comment, Like, and if you have any story suggestions or authors for me to check out, feel free to tell me*