Interview With SkyDancer

Hey guys, it's been awhile! I now have an interview with SkyDancer, author of, Living Highschool To The Fullest

Living High School To The Fullest stars 17 year old Sarah Adams, who is entering her last year in high school. Wanting to make their last year the best one it could be, Sarah and her best friend Emily Scott make the only thing thats fit for the job: A bucket list. With 180 days left between them and the real world, they find out a way to make it all worth it. If you're looking for a story with comedy, drama, and a little romance, then this is the story for you.

Now, it's time for the long-awaited interiew:

What inspired you to become a writer?

I've always made up stories, even before I knew how to write. I didn't have some sort of epiphany like "Oh, yes, I should totally become a writer". I just wrote because I liked it. :)

What genre do you like to write most?

I actually don't have a favorite genre, but I'm very partial to children's books/young adult novels/contemporary novels. 

Favorite story you have written and why?

It's a story which isn't available on wattpad - like most stories of mine. And it's really personal, so I don't want to get into details. But because it is so personal, it means a lot to me and it's basically the one and only story I'm perfectly happy with 100%! :)

What is your favorite story you have read? Why?

Oh no, you went there! You went THERE! I'm really sorry, I'm afraid all my answers are a bit disappointing, but to ask me what my favorite story is... this just cannot be answered! Seriously. I love so many stories and it's simply impossible for me to single out one of them. It would be unfair and it would be a blatant lie, so I'm not gonna do it. Sorry!

Lastly, If you could be a character from any Disney film, who would you be?

Interesting question! I actually did a quiz once to find out which Disney character is my alter ego and the result was Peter Pan. But if I get to pick, I'd be Alice in Wonderland. Not only because she was a book character first, but she gets to experience all these crazy things and she has a cute little cat, Dinah. What's not to love? :)

SkyDancer is a truly amazing writer, and her books are an absolute pleasure to read. The link to Living High School To The Fullest is located on the external link. Thanks for reading, and make sure to check out her story! :)

*Vote, Comment, Like, and if you have any suggested stories or authors you want me to check out, please let me know!*