Interview With 3mmaRawrs

This next interveiw is with 3mmaRawrs. The reason I am interviewing her is because of her book, Love Like A Delinquent.

This story is about a girl named Kat. Her step-father adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years, Hunter was abused, raped, and neglected by his father and mother. Over time he became convinced that there was no good in the world. Hunter is now 16 and has been living with them for 3 years. It would be an understatement to say that Kat and Hunter don't get along. Hunter was just angry at the world. He swears, drinks, smokes, and fights. Even though Kat knows what he's been through, she still hates him. They recently moved to Cyprus, but the worst part about it is Kat and Hunter have to share a room. But this turns out not to be a bad thing. Over time, Kat sees how broken Hunter really is. He's not a jerk, he's scared, and Kat helps him get through it. And before she knows it, shes in love.

This book is really awesome. I realy suggest you read it. Then again, I suggest you read all the stories I suggest up here haha :) Anyways, heres the interview:

How did you find out about Wattpad?

I can't even remember ahaha

What is your favorite book that you have read, by someone on Wattpad or In Real Life?

Stomach Tied In Knots

What is your favorite book you have written?

Chelsesa Smile

Why?

Because it's got chelsea smiles and i like them.

What is your favorite genre to write?

Kinda a mix between thriller, drama and romance

Whats something your fans don't know about you?

A few years ago I was really into one direction and i saw them and cried.

Lastly, If you could be any Disney character, who would you be? 

Ariel, cause mermaids are cool and stuff

And that concludes my interview with 3mmaRawrs. The link to Love Like A Delinquent will be posted in the external link. Thanks again for reading!

*Vote, Comment, Like, and if you have any story suggestions or authors for me to check out, feel free to tell me*