We're the Tale That Lies Within

Holy SHIT it's been a while. Sorry I died for like a year because college and stuff lmao. Anyway, here's your chapter at long last :D

**Also there's a teeny bit of mild smut towards the end just so you know**

Rachel's POV

After getting our tickets and passing through Disney security, we finally got into the park. Having never been before, I was looking around with childlike wonder at everything, including the various characters walking around. I dragged Cody all over the park, meeting characters and going on all the rides that my stomach could take. As the afternoon turned to evening, Cody wrapped an arm around my shoulders and smiled down at me. "Where to next, my beautiful princess?" he asked, poking my nose with his index finger. "The castle of course!" I said, giggling and pointing at Cinderella's castle. "But of course! Anything for the lady!" He grinned, and picked me up bridal style, carrying me all the way to the castle. 

As we waited in line, a small group of fans gathered around Cody, asking for autographs and pictures. I watched with a small smile at the joy on their faces. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out, and the smile vanished from my face.

From: Matt

New boy toy took you to Disney, huh slut? Enjoy it while you can.

I deleted the message, my hands shaking. How had he found me? I'd been so careful, so sure that he would never track me down. I could feel my face go pale, and I looked up to see Cody staring at me with a concerned expression. He excused himself from the fans and came over to me. "You okay?" he asked quietly. I ran a hand through my hair and took a deep breath. "Matt knows that I'm here. He found me." I said in a small, scared voice. "Hey, look at me," Cody said, lifting my chin with his finger and meeting my scared green eyes with his steady blue ones. "Everything is going to be okay," he said, his voice strong and steady. "I will NEVER let him hurt you. Understand?" I nodded gently. He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me close to his chest. And for the first time in a long time, I felt safe. "Now, my beautiful princess," he said, switching from serious to silly, "I believe we were on our way to the castle." I giggled and nodded, pulling him towards the gate.

Dan's POV

So far, my day with Rebecca had gone amazingly. I had won her a stuffed animal at one of the many carnival games, and although I probably could have bought it for much less in a store, the way she was cuddling it to her chest made it all worth it. I had caught myself staring at her so many times today it was a wonder that she didn't think I was a major creep. She was just so beautiful. I realized that I was still staring at her as she turned towards me and scrunched up her face. "Stop staring at me you weirdo!" she said playfully, sticking out her tongue at me. "Hard to do when you keep catching my eye," I replied, sticking out my own tongue. She blushed and kissed my cheek. "Dork." I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. "C'mon nerd, I want to go on some rides before it gets dark." She grinned and shrugged out from under my arm. "Last one to the Haunted Mansion buys coffee tomorrow!" she yelled as she took off running. "So mature," I chuckled to myself before sprinting off after her.

Zach's POV

KD, Raven, Maxx and I had decided to stick together for the day. After going on all the rides we could find, we all slumped on a bench. "Did we miss anything important?" Raven asked sleepily. Maxx suddenly sat bolt upright. "The ferris wheel! We have to do the ferris wheel!" He grabbed Raven's hand, and the two of them went running off. KD and I exchanged glances and laughed at their childishness before standing up and following them. We got to the ferris wheel just in time to see Raven and Maxx climbing into one of the pods. "Guess we're not riding together then," KD laughed softly. I laughed and nodded, but I could feel my heart rate speed up. That meant that KD and I would be alone. In a very small space. I couldn't say that the prospect didn't make me excited. KD was very attractive, and I had been dying to kiss them since the moment we danced together. As we climbed in and got settled, I tentatively wrapped an arm around their slender shoulders. At first, I felt them stiffen uncomfortably, but they then relaxed and settled into me. As I felt the pod start to move, I realized that neither of us had said anything in a while. "Zach?" KD's voice startled me, soft as it was. "Yes?" I replied. "Do you like me? Like, really like me. No bullshit." I almost laughed at the overly serious tone, but restrained myself. "Of course I do. No bullshit." As I said this, I realized that we had stopped at the top, the view of Disney stretching out before us. However, I only had eyes for the person sitting next to me. As I gazed into KD's beautiful eyes, my eyes began to drift down to their full lips. "KD," I said softly, as though speaking too loudly would make this moment end. "Just shut up and kiss me," they whispered back, and I obliged.

Maxx's POV

"How noticeable are these hickies going to be later on?" Raven moaned as I continued to attack her neck with my mouth. "Oh, very," I chuckled, looking at my handiwork with satisfaction. I wasn't sure how much longer we had, as I had paid the attendant for a slight "equipment malfunction" before we got on. Raven moaned again softly as I kissed her jawline, grinding her hips against mine in an attempt to get some kind of friction. "Later," I promised into her ear, prompting a whine from my beautiful girlfriend. Feeling the pod lurch into movement again, I gently lifted her off of my lap and attempted to suppress the situation that had arisen in my boxers. I could hear her giggling softly at my predicament. "Just wait till I get you home," I growled into her ear, leaving one last love bite on her neck before the doors opened to the warm California night. Ever the gentleman, I lifted her gently out of the pod and thanked the attendant once again. Examining her hickies in the reflection of her phone screen, she sighed and rolled her eyes at me. "You are SO lucky that I have long hair." I smirked at her and kissed the top of her head. KD and Zach came down not long after, both grinning like idiots and sporting a few hickies of their own. It wasn't hard to guess what had happened up ther, but we still teased them mercilessly all the way back to the gate of the park, where we met the rest of our exhausted and sunburnt friends. "C'mon kids," Alex called to the few stragglers. "Daddy's tired and wants to go home." "Please stop referring to yourself as Daddy," Rian said, looking at his friend and bandmate with disgust. "I'll refer to myself however I want," Alex said, sticking out his tongue. Slowly but surely, we all left the park and started the trek back to the buses.

Wow that was a weird chapter. I'm kinda out of practice so please give me suggestions! As always, keep commenting, keep reading, and keep being amazing.

Stay street |-/