Pranks and Pals Part 2

Hello again loves! Here's part 2!

Rachel's POV
At about 9:00 I found myself back at the bus, digging through my suitcase and looking for a cute outfit. As I was pulling more and more clothes out, I heard the bus door open. "Rachel!" Maxx yelled. "What?" I yelled back. "There's a pretty girl here to see you," I grinned and yelled, "Hey Raven! Come here I need your help!"

Raven's POV
Around 8:45 I left the All Time Low bus and started walking to the Set It Off bus. I couldn't wait to get to know Rachel. We seemed to get along really well and it was nice to have another girl to talk to on tour. I finally got to the bus and knocked tentatively on the door. Almost immediately it opened, and there he was.
Maxx Danziger.
God he only got more beautiful every time I saw him.
I smiled shyly at him and said, "Hey, I'm looking for Rachel. Am I in the right place?" He smiled back and nodded, then called into the bus, "Rachel, there's a pretty girl here to see you!" I felt my cheeks flame up almost instantly. Did he really just say I was pretty? I heard Rachel reply, "Hey Raven come here! I need your help!" I smiled at Maxx again and walked to the back of the bus and found Rachel surrounded by a pile of clothes looking distraught. She looked up at me pouting and said, "Help me I have nothing to wear!" I laughed and began to look through her clothes and the bag that I had brought. For Rachel, I picked out a black dress with a red belt and paired it with a set of red and black earrings and a matching necklace, as well as some cute black sandals. For myself, I picked out a deep purple dress with a sweetheart neckline and a different pair of black sandals, along with a small pair of purple skull earrings. As we got ready, we had some time to chat. I found out that she was originally from Connecticut, and her parents had cut her off after she had decided to pursue a career in music. She also had a younger brother, but she hadn't seen him since her parents kicked her out.
After we had done our makeup and hair, I linked my arm through hers and led her out into the main lounge, where the guys were waiting. As we stepped out, all conversation stopped. Cody was looking at Rachel with a look of absolute shock, as well as desire. And I couldn't help but notice that a certain drummer couldn't keep his eyes off of me...
Breaking the silence, I said, "Cody, pick your jaw up off the floor and let's go! I wanna get wasted!" Everyone laughed, including Cody and Rachel, and we all headed for the bus stairs. Rachel nudged me and grinned. "Ready for a night of drinking and debauchery?" I grinned back and nodded, "You bet your ass!"

Okeydoke so there's the part 2. The next chapter is gonna take place at the bar, and there will definitely be some drama ;). Suggestions are always appreciated! As always,
Keep reading, keep commenting, and keep being awesome
Stay street |-/