There's No Denying Chemistry This Strong

Hey guys! I'm trying to update as much as I can this week because I'll be gone for two weeks starting tomorrow so enjoy this while it lasts!

Dan's POV
Looking around the club, I suddenly realized that most of our group had already left. Laughing a bit and shaking my head, I started towards the door. I walked outside and saw Rebecca, the ATL merch girl, sitting on the curb. "Rebecca?" I said in a questioning tone. She turned around and stood up, relief flooding her face. "Dan! Thank god! I've been sitting here for like an hour waiting for one of you guys to come out because I have no idea where I'm going." She laughed, running her hand through her blonde curly hair. I laughed and offered her my arm. "To the buses we go, milady!" We began the walk home, laughing and catching up. As we both fell silent, I found myself admiring the way her curls cascaded down her back in a golden waterfall. I had always had a bit of a crush on her, but I kept it to myself as she always seemed to have a boyfriend. Now though...she was single...as was I. "Dan?" She said absentmindedly, looking at the stars. "Yeah?" I replied softly. "It's beautiful isn't it?" She whispered, looking up at the stars. "Yeah," I replied, still staring at her. "It sure is."

Rebecca's POV
My heart was pounding in my chest throughout the whole walk with Dan. It wasn't that I was out of shape. It was just that every second I spent with Dan made all the nerves in my body stand at attention. I'd been nursing a hopeless crush on him ever since I'd first met the Set It Off boys. He'd never feel the same though. I was torn from my thoughts by Dan's hand on my shoulder. "Hey, we're here," he said softly. I smiled at him. "Thanks for walking me back," I said shyly. "No problem," he said, equally as shyly. As I began to climb the ATL bus stairs, I heard him softly call my name. "Yeah?" I said, turning around. All of a sudden, his soft lips covered mine in a passionate kiss. The kiss was over way too soon, leaving Dan and I gasping for breath in each other's arms. "Well that came out of nowhere," I said, looking up at Dan with a dazed smile. He smiled, and brought my lips back to his in a short, sweet kiss. "Goodnight," he breathed against my lips, before turning and walking away. As I walked into the bus, I saw Alex sitting on the couch. "Why do you look so happy?" He said, looking amused. "I think I'm in love," I sighed, before slipping into my bunk and falling immediately asleep.

The Next Morning

Maxx's POV
I woke up with a splitting headache. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Where the hell am I? "Morning sleepyhead," a voice purred from beside me. I looked, confused, and found myself looking into the face of my ex Brie.
Oh shit.
"Brie, what the fuck happened last night?" I hissed at her angrily. She laughed that annoying laugh that always made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. "Isn't it obvious babe? You couldn't resist me, as usual." I gritted my teeth. "I am not your babe Brie. You're a bitch who cheated on me and then dumped me. So now I'm leaving, and I expect you not to contact me again." She laughed again. "Gonna go try to apologize to your little girlfriend? She did look pretty upset when she saw me on top of you...that's gonna be hard to explain." I stopped and looked at her, confused. "What the hell are you talking about?" She smirked. "I'm talking about that ugly chick that you had your arm around last night. She happened to walk in on us in a...compromising position in one of the back rooms. I kind of enjoyed the heartbroken look on her ugly face when she realized that you're mine and always will be." I ran a hand through my hair and inwardly slapped myself. "Shit...Raven." The image of the sweet gorgeous ATL guitar tech crying over me made me feel shittier than any hangover ever could. Before Brie could say anything else, I rushed out and called a taxi. I have to fix this.

Raven's POV
After spending the whole night crying over Maxx, I headed to Starbucks to drown my sorrows in a macchiato. As I was walking back to the bus with my coffee, I heard someone call my name from behind me. I turned around, confused.
And there he was.
Maxx Danziger.
I could feel the tears threatening again but I held them back. I was determined to be strong. He stopped in front of me, visibly out of breath. "Raven..." I scuffed the ground with my shoe and looked at him. "What, Maxx?" I sighed. "Come to rub it in my face that you never really liked me at all?" He ran a hand through his hair and met my steely gaze with his tortured eyes. "No, Raven. I really do like you a lot. None of the compliments I gave you last night were at all insincere and I'm so sorry for what you saw. I was so drunk...Brie practically took advantage of me I was so out of it! Just please give me another chance. Don't just leave..." He trailed off, looking at the ground. As much as I wanted to be cool and aloof, my heart softened at his kind words. "Okay," I said softly. "One chance. But that's it." He looked at me with joy in his eyes, and before I knew what was happening he was kissing me. I swear I felt fireworks go off inside my chest. Maxx Danziger was kissing me. As we finally broke away for air, he looked down at me and asked breathlessly, "Raven, would you allow me the honor of becoming your boyfriend?" I giggled like a teenager in love and nodded giddily as I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him again.

Yaay everyone's happy and in love!! At least...for now! *evil author laughter*
Just kidding but there will be some more drama coming up, I promise. Especially regarding that message that Rachel got in the last chapter ;)
Anyways, keep commenting, keep voting, and keep being awesome
Stay street |-/