Chapter 3 - Attractive Stranger

I stared at the guy who was standing in front of me, he was tall that my head only reached his shoulder. His jet black hair was not too long but not too short either was dancing sofly to rhythm of wind almost making me lift my hand to touch it. His broad shoulder and tone muscle that was visible through his dirty white dress shirt that torn here and there, my eyes lingers at his body was longer than necessary.

"Umm.. Are you okay?" A deep voice that resonate through my ears sending goose bump all around my body.

I bit my lower lips and looked around frantically searching for any sight of Antheia. She left me! Urgh! I'm so going to kill her later.

Even though, it was night time, the Magic Forest was bright mostly from the moonlight but the reason I called this magic Forest was because of all the living things would produce a colourful light when night came. The trees were blue and the grass was green, the animals have all kind of different colours.

His hand reached out to touch me. I panicked and sprinted to the nearest tree and hide behind it, slowly I took a peek at the stranger.

"What are you doing?" He asked and looked at me weirdly.

"I'm hiding from you. What does it look like?"

"Isn't it better if you just run away from me?"

"Then, I wouldn't be able to look at you." I said and gave him a you-should-figure-that-out-by-yourself looked.

He laughed. "Well, if you want to look at me, you should come closer." He a gave me an amused look.

"Can I?" I asked him excitedly.

My face lit up like a kid that was about to get a candy.

"You should hurry because I might leave." He said playful, a smirked planted on this face.

I got out of my hiding placed, slowly and carefully walked toward the stranger, I stopped abruptly that earned me a weird looked from the stranger.

"Don't you wa-" He started to talk but I cut him off.

"You're a human right?"

He burst out laughing, clutching his stomach. "Aren't you a human too?" He asked between his laughed.

No, I'm a White Witch, I thought to myself but decided against it because I read in a book I found before that, peoples believe that witch no longer exist even White Witch and they all scared of Witches even the good one. I don't think honesty would make him stay longer.

"Ye-Yeah!" I stuttered but gave him a reassuring smiled.

I started to walk toward him and stopped when he within my reached. I curtsy. He raised his eyebrows but didn't question it.

"Can you close your eyes?"

He looked at me puzzled by my request but closed his eyes anyway.

I lift my hand and used my forefinger to touch his right cheek. He closed his eyes and a small smile played on his lips. I can feel softness of his skin against my finger tip. I move my finger higher, toucing his nose, tracing one of his eyebrow then another.

A small smiled still lingered on his lips. I pulled by hand back and tip toe to reached for his soft looking hair. Slowly, I ran my hand through his silky jet black hair. It felt really soft, softer than it looked like! 

A sound of laughed being stifled was heard. I looked down and our eyes met that made me flush and stumbled over. A strong hand caught me before I fall and straighten me up. 

"Thank you." I mumbled an apology.

"No problem. Do you live here?" 

"Ummm.. Yeah."