Chapter 1 - A Fragment Of Memories

I woke up and stretched my stiffed body. The sweet smelt of flowers and grass fill my nose that made me wide awake. I jumped with joy inside that knowing that spring have arrived. I stand on my four feet and waggled my tail in joy and crouch my body low in position to sprint. I took off toward north climbing the mountain. My feet lightly touched the half-cover-snow ground, as I climb higher the snow-cover ground was replace by the fresh green grass and a bunch of small flowers under most of the tree. I cannot wait to see them bloomed, it was the most beautiful view I have ever saw in my life.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of cold morning wind hitting my face and making my furs dancing with joy to rhythm of the wind. I can run perfectly find with my eyes closed in this forest because all of the trees here were once a Witch. They were turn into a tree by the most powerful witch that was called White Fay. I can sense every tree because of their aura, every tree have differents aura but I guess that because there were Witched, Wizards, Sorcerers, Warlocks here but I did not know how to guess which one of them with the aura.

There was a time when Witches, Wizards, Sorcerers, Warlocks and ordinary humans lived together peacefully. Although Warlock was known as the oath-breaker, they never hurt human and never cause a  serious threat to the world but one day a Witch got heartbroken by a human. She felt so betrayed that the man left her for a human girl, so she decide ruin their relationship but failed. 

If she did not get him no one will,so she gather all Witches, Wizards, Sorcerers, Warlocks to started a war with the ordinary humasn but White Fay the strongest Mage sealed them all in a form of a tree until it formed a forest called Magic Forest. She also sealed herself as a Willow tree because she was exposed to too much Dark Magic and was becoming like them. She changed herself to prevent from becoming like all the Dark Mages, cruel and ugly, once a Mage exposed to the Dark Magic, their magic will blacken their heart and the negative power would turn them ugly.

I found out about this after I read a book about the history of the Dark Forest ( I am not sure why they called Dark Forest because if they saw the view and the magic creatures here they would agree that it should be called Magic Forest like we called it here or maybe they only saw the other side that full of dragon. Well, maybe they just got in the wrong side, but all the dragon was so nice to me ). Back to the book, I love to know more about this Forest and outside world but my friends refuse to tell me anything.

Every season change, I would have to cast a spell to the willow tree so that all the Dark Mages would never turned normal again. The White Fay was my ancesster and that made me a White Fay too but I was curse by my own mother when I was eight. I was a human only for a couple of weeks maybe because I have to cast a spell everyday for a week after the season changed and a week for me to play as a human and the rest as a wolf. Nice one mom. Note the sarcasm.

I stopped just a foot away from the cliff, the sunlight peek out from the ground and slowly appeared higher. I smiled when I felt my body tingled, this was going to be hurt, I thought to myself and close my eyes to brace myself for the pain that would come anytime. I could feel the warm sunlight embraced me and my body started to change.

My shoulder blade started to snap and changed direction, my soft paw stretched and turned into a palm, my fingers grown long and turned into a human hands and my nails shrunk to a normal human size. I grunted under my breath, the first stage completed now came the second one.

My legs bones snaps and changed into a human legs, my soft furry white tail and my small pointy ears shrunk until there was no more. My body tingled then turned into a hot burning feeling like my body was set on fire as my furs were turned into human skins.

Now came the most painful part, when my cheekbone change, my nose become smaller and smaller until a small human nose was shape. My sharp canines shrunk until it reached a normal human size. My hair grown passed my butt but stopped before my knees.