Chapter 2 - Hello Little King

I walked quickly, cursing silently that the paper works made me late again. I groan and kept remind myself that I couldn't ran. This was one one of the things that I hate to be a King! A King shouldn't run no matter what happen unless there was someone holding a weapon and with intention to kill you then, you would allowed to run like the devil himself chasing you. I wish someone would do me the honour to chase me with weapon because this damn rule really killing me. 

It felt ages before I reached the golden door on my right, the door was craved with a couple of cherry blossom flower on the right followed by a big sunflower on the left. A maple leaf was craved at the bottom right side and beside it was a snowflake. 

I touched the silver door knob and twist it open, I peaked my head inside and saw both of my Princess giggling. My little Princess sat at the middle of her king size bed and my other Princess was sitting on the bed at her right side. I tiptoed inside and closed the door slowly and tried to make myself unnoticed d by them by failed when my little Princess squeal.

"Daddy! You're back! Emily was about to sleep...." She pouted.

I walked towards her and sat on the left side of her bed.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl. I thought I could make it for today's dinner." I apologized to her and sigh to myself.

Morgana sent Emily a silent glared and shook her head when Emily just ignored her and kept pestering me for being late.

"Emily dear, we talked about this before, your dad is a King. He is a very busy person! He have to take care of millions of peoples in Euphrasia." Morgana scold Emily.

"It's okay Morgana, she's six of course she needs her daddy with her right?" I tackled Emily and she laughed, desperately asking me to stop between her breath.

Morgana rolled her eyes. "Aiden, you spoilt her rotten if I let you make her age as an excuse for every spoilt act and request she make!" 

I just ignored her and continue to tickled Emily but a hair at the back of my head stand up that me stop and looked to my left and Emily did the same, I guess the felt it to.

"Errr.. Mommy, you look scary."

"Good! That's mean I have both of your attention."  Morgana glared that sent shivers down our spine turned to a cheerful smile.

"Daddy, how could you married mommy? 'cause mommy really scary." Emily whispered to me.

"Believe me baby girl when I say don't you ever judge a book by it's cover or first impression." I whispered back to her.

" I heard that!" Morgana exclaimed. "And that's your daddy fault because clearly he so reckless that I have to babysit him all the time  and imagine what happen after you're born! I have two babies to take care of!"

"Hey! I'm not a baby!" 

Emily burst out laughing and soon Morgana followed along. "Hahahahahaha! So it's your fault daddy! Hahhahhhahhahah"

I glared at both of them. "Now stop laughing and sleep now! We're going to visit daddy's friends."

"Okay! Good night daddy! Good night mommy!" Emily kissed my cheek and did the same to Morgana.

I kissed her forehead and tucked her in bed. "Good night my baby girl, sweet dream"

I took Morgana hand in mine and pull her with me out of Emily's room and into our own that was beside hers.

I helped her get out of her white long coat that cover her whole body until her legs, I gasped silently when I saw that she was wearing my favourite nightgown, it was white silk nightgown that reached just above her knees. I gulped silently and hangs her coat with mine on the black wooden coat stand at the left corner of the room. I quickly changed into my silk black pyjamas and walked to the bed.