Prologue

“Did you ever hear about the White Fay, your highness?” Leon, one of my knights, asked me.

Well he was more like a friend to me, or a brother that always looked after me.

 “Leon, there is nobody here, you may cut the ‘your highness’ crap, and yes, I have heard about him, or her.” I muttered the last part.

 He chuckled. “Of course. I apologize for my rudeness." He said, sarcastically.

 I glared at him. “Haha, Funny.”

"You never change." Leon said, half-grinned and shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and settled it back on him. "A year and you expect me to change into someone else."

"Nope but at least you speak politely with others” he chuckled.

 “Yeah, yeah whatever… Why did you ask me about the White Fay anyway, have you met him?!” I asked getting very excited.

 I would kill to meet with the person called White Fay, literally.

 “Of course not, but I have heard that SHE lives in the heart of the Magic Forest, some say that there is a tree that lived hundreds and thousands of years at the middle of the Magic Forest, that tree is called 'The Heart Of The Forest'. It was the biggest tree in the world.”

 I sighed. Ignoring the word 'SHE' he just said “But the nearer we are to the heart of the forest the stronger the witches that live there.”

For these past two months, I have been searching the information about the person that was called ‘White Fay’. He was said to be living in the Heart of the Magic Forest, he was said to be the only witch that have a good heart. Whatever they said, I think White Fay was a guy. Guys usually stronger, right?

 “Wrong” Leon said.

 Ignoring him knowing that I accidentally said it out loud... Again.

 He can heal any disease, the reason why I was searching for this person was because the Queen of the neighbour kingdom, Elysium, Queen Elesion was sick and she was pregnant with their first heir and that maybe the first and last for her. They have been waiting for almost ten years for a baby. Tyvor, the King of Elysium and I am the King of Euphrasia. Tyvor was my childhood friend and he was like a brother to me. He tried to persuade his wife to abort the baby but she really loved her baby more than herself and what do I know, I am a guy.

 “And you not marry, yet” Leon said.

 Oh! And that too! Wait what?

 “How can you read my mind?!”

 “Aiden, you just said it out loud… Again…” he chuckled quietly.

 “Oh… Right”

 I was known as the scary King that made people shiver while standing in front of me obviously Leon was not on the list of those people but I am not really scary it just like my mask as a King after learning the hard way. Well, my dad the previous King known as the most kind-hearted one and loved by all but sadly with his soft nature other kingdom decided to step all over him.

One of the Duke in our kingdom betryed us and worked for our neighbour to overthrow our kingdom. The Duke tricked my dad and killed him and while we were kingless they attacked us with a fake reason. Our kingdom was consider one of the small kingdom compared to the kingdoms around us and could easily lost the war but Tyvor lend us a hand and I killed the Duke and the kingdom's King. The kingdom no longer bear it's name but mine and we were no longer known for one of the small kingdom but rank in number ten of the largest of thirty kingdoms.