Chapter Twelve

Wandering along the empty streets with Luke was surprisingly peaceful. He wasn't being an asshole and no one else was around. So all it was was the giggles escaping my lips every now and then as Luke stumbled over his own feet and the grumbles of the world around us. Every now and then we would pass a house with some lights on, the low buzz of Saturday night fun coming from inside and we'd smile and walk on by. It took around forty minutes walking to get back to my house and I was relieved to see my parents still weren't home. Unlocking my door, Luke wandered in behind me and I turned on a light.

My eyes squinted as they adjusted to the harsh lighting and I walked along the hallway to my bedroom; dragging my hand along the wall and feeling the grooves and bumps in the wallpaper.
Reaching my bedroom door, I pushed it open and stepped inside. The blinds hadn't been fully shut and so the moonlight streamed in and I could hear the soothing crash of the waves in the icy ocean.

The door clicked shut behind me and for a moment I had forgotten Luke was actually here; I was too tangled in my own thoughts.
I could only really make out the out like of him; broad shoulders, fluffy hair and the t-shirt that hung loosely against his torso. Walking over, he placed himself no more than ten centimeters away me. I could taste the weed and the alcohol from his and no doubt I had the same effects on him. The scent was like a new drug to me.
Slowly lifting up his hand, he gently placed it onto my cheek and traced a small circle round my cheek with his thumb. Taking his index finger, he traced it along my lips and along my jawline and up to my ear. Stepping forward, Luke pushed my hair back and placed his lips onto my neck. Trailing gentle kisses from my neck; he worked his way up to my face before kissing me fully on the lips with his own soft ones.
I took my a moment to process. Did I really want to do this? Or did I want to push him away, wipe my mouth and tell him to beat it?
The answer?
Hell fucking yes I wanted to.

Intoxicated with a mixture of drugs, alcohol and Luke; I kissed him back and he smiled in sweet surprise before wrapping his other hand round me and placing it on the bottom of his back. Pulling me forward, I wound my hands around his neck and kissed him even deeper until he slipped his tongue into my mouth.
I'd only ever kissed one boy before and that was Fred Carlton when I was fourteen and it wasn't even a proper kiss. It was more an awkward peck and we ended a week later anyway. So taking into account my past experience or lack of, it was going pretty well.

Tugging my waist, Luke pulled me over to the bed and he sat down. Straddling his lap, I pushed him back so he was lying on his back whilst I was on top.

"Mila are you still up?" I almost fell off the bed in fright. Luke sprung up from his position. We both stared at each other, able to see due to the silvery moonlight shining on our faces.
I leaped off him and he threw himself up from the bed.
"Under the bed." I hissed at him. Not bothering to reply, he dropped to the floor like you would in some kind of spy movie and rolled under the bed, grabbing pajamas from drawer beside my bed, I ran into my bathroom and tugged off my clothes. I could hear the footsteps coming towards my room and I rushed to find a wipe to wash off the make up on my face. Quickly wetting a cloth; I smothered my face until I'd managed to get most of the make up off. The bedroom door opened as I quickly shoved a toothbrush into my mouth; if my parents smelt even the smallest hint of anything on me I was dead.
"Mila?" My mothers voice asked into the darkness of my room.
"Just a sec," I called out from the bathroom my voice croaky and I prayed she only thought it was like that because I'd been sleeping. I sprayed myself with some perfume and walked out, turning out the light behind me.

"I just wanted to let you know we were back darling." My mother told me. I climbed into bed.
"How was the movie?" I asked, putting on a fake yawn.
"It was good. Matías enjoyed it."
"That's good."
"Okay, well we're all going to bed now." She said. Coming over, I held my breathe as she kissed me on the forehead and backed away from the bed again. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight, love you."
"You too sweetheart." She closed the door and I heard the footsteps trail off before the hall light turned off and the she crept upstairs.
I bolted upright and Luke rolled from under my bed; laughing. I laughed with him and threw a pillow at him jokingly. He stood up and the side of my bed.
"Well what's the point in going home now?" He smiled. Quickly locking my bedroom door, he then proceeded to kick of his shoes and pull of his t-shirt revealing a swoon-worthy set of abs. He pulled down his jeans and stepped out of them so all he was left in was his underwear.
"Who's up for a sleepover?" Luke whispered. Kissing my head, he rolled over my body and into the other side of me and let himself under the sheets. "Snuggle time." He laughed and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his bare chest and and he kissed my forehead again before resting it comfortably on the pillow just above mine. Luke's legs where about three times the length of mines and so he was able to wrap my small, bony-kneed ones in his and drape an arm around my waist.

I was definitely high as shit but this time on a drug nicknamed trouble.

~~~~~~

Heyyy guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and it finally started to get a bit interesting!

What do you guys think will happen next?
Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thank you all as well for all the reads it means so much to me!

-ImJustFabu