Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to StephanieSchroeder for all her wonderful comments and support of the story. Thank you so much ;D

****************

🍦Hayden Marvel

I called Lilly and Claire to come over as quick as possible. I even called a Code Chocolate, which is our way of saying to come over as quickly as possible (and to bring chocolate). They arrived five minutes faster than expected, and barged into my room with a grocery bag in had.

"What's the problem?" Lilly asked with furrowed eyebrows as her and Claire took in my appearance. I didn't have red brimmed eyes, or a tangled mop of hair, stained sweatpants, or anything else to make me look like an emotional wreck. Surely, they were confused about why I had called a Code Chocolate.

I put one hand on my hip and gestured wildly around the room, "This is the problem!" I said, referring to the enormous amount of clothes scattered all over my room.

Claire groaned, "Did you call us here to help you clean your room? Because that's a low blow! That is not included in the code-"

"No no, it's not that," I said with a sigh before falling backwards onto my bed.

"Then what is it?" Claire asked as she looked around my room with disdain.

"I..don't know what to wear.." I replied nervously while scratching the back of my head.

"To what?" Claire asked suspiciously, and I noticed that Lilly had a smirk on her face.

"On a date.." Claire's jaw dropped and Lilly's face broke into a big smile. "With, Trey Parker.." I bit my lip and looked at them. When I saw their gleeful expressions, I couldn't help but smile myself.

"No freaking way!" Claire said before smacking me playfully on the arm. Lilly practically jumped on me to give me a hug. I laughed at their excitement.

"When did he ask you? How?" Lilly exclaimed excitedly.

"After giving me a ride home from school today."

"What exactly did he say?" Claire inquired.

I thought back to earlier today..

"Thanks for the ride," I smiled at Trey when he helped me ease off his motorcycle. I knew he had to hurry and get back, since he had practice in about twenty five minutes, but he had insisted on giving me a ride home first.

"No problem," He returned my smile with his sweet, half smile. I turned to go, but I was stopped when he grabbed my hand and turned me back, "Wait." I looked back to meet his eyes. He ruffled his hair nervously, "Um, are you free tonight at six?"

I felt my body still, "Yes."

The nerves on his face disappeared and he looked relieved and happy. "Alright, then..it's a date." He said before kissing my hand and pulling his helmet back over his head. "Wear something nice! I'll pick you up!" He shouted after starting his engine.

I waved to him and nodded my head before running inside and up to my room, smiling like I had just won the lottery.

"Oh god. That is so sweet!" Lilly cooed.

"I know," I said quietly before straightening up. "You guys, help me!"

Claire jumped and I could tell she was now on a mission. She went for the bag of chocolate and turned on the radio to play some music. "Okay guys. I think I have an idea."

*******

They really worked a miracle this time. I really didn't think I would ever find anything to wear, but somehow, they managed to scrounge the perfect outfit for tonight out of my closet. They picked out a strapless flowered dress and black flats, and they worked together to pull half my hair back and clip it. They also suggested what earrings I wear. I took all their advice, and made sure that I didn't over do it. Thank goodness, I actually felt comfortable and confident in this outfit.