Chapter Five: Fusion

Everyone blankly looked at Sapphire. Her face beginning to turn a dark blue shade. Ruby looked at Spinel, she returned the blank look. "Sorry Spine. I shouldn't have been mean to you. I already knew you were going through something. I should have just kept my cool." Ruby say with a small smile. "I'm sorry too. Also to you too Sapphire." Ruby hugged Spinel.

"In case you forgot, I kinda need help over here!" T said trying to keep the barrier from cracking. "We need to fuse!" Sapphire pleaded. "You mean, me & you?" Ruby said smiling a bit. "Yes and you two too." Sapphire said point to Spinel then at T.

Spinel began to blush looking at T for a moment. "Alright let's do it." Spinels said balling up her fist. T her arms down to her sides as she turned around. Spinel walked up to T and smiled nervously which made the purple warrior blush. The four gems did their separate fusion dances which made two bright lights appear then quickly fade away as the two fusions stood there. Spinel felt unusual, she knew she wasn't just herself. She didn't feel alone, she enjoyed the feeling she was getting, she just didn't understand it. After 400 years of ache, pain, and depression she finally felt happier. She felt...stronger.

She knew she was strong but the power flowing through the one being they were, was incredible.

"Summon your weapon!" They heard call to them. The fusion looked down at the Amethyst gem on her chest, it began to glow brightly as a sword began to appear. Then 4 boxing gloves for each hand she placed her 4 hand on the sword and a light appeared making the sword disappear along with the boxing gloves.

Gloves looking like it had knives on them for claws appeared. The fusion leaped into the air along with the red fusion fighting the strong yellow corrupted gem.

Afterwards the creature was poofed. The four armed fusion picked it up and examined it. Her eyes widen as she realized who it was. The squared fusion walked toward her with a questioning looking. "Look at this" the fusions voice still needed alittle adjustment as you could hear both the gems voices that made the fusion. "What about it?" The square one said.
"This is Topaz's gem! I wonder how she got corrupted." She said. "That would explain why she kepted going off by herself." The square one said.

The four armed fusion bubbled the gem and placed it into the work space. She turned toward the other fusion and smiled. "By the way, I'm Garnet. Nice to meet you..?" Garnet said placing her hand on her hip. "Its nice to meet you too, and the name's...Rubellite. I think we should defuse now so we can finish our work."

"No way let's test out these bodies. I know you feel strong, stronger then your original form. Plus this is your first time fusing with someone. Let's check out these bodies." Garnet said.

Rubellite smiled knowing that was definitely was Ruby that said that. She looked down at her form then at the gems stones on her chest and belly. "Alright sure"

"Alright lets go. Bet you cant catch me Rube!" Garnet said leaping high off the ground.

The fusion smile to herself and leaped high off the ground.

"Ima catch you Garnet!" The four armed fusion said leaping from each rock that garnet leaped.