3 | Moonlight

Ailee sat next to Jae-Ha as he played the erhu

His music had always been lovely. Watching him play and listening to him, was one of the many things she loved to do. She didn't know if it was due to the moonlight, but the green-haired male looked even more handsome than usual. Ailee felt herself blushing and hid her face behind one of her flowing sleeves.

"What's wrong, Ai?" Jae-Ha put down his erhu and looked at the still-blushing girl.

"It's nothing Jae." She beamed at him. "Anyway, can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything," he replied.

"You're the legendary green dragon, right? The Ryokuryuu?"

"That's correct."

"I was just thinking, why do you reject the whole four dragon thing?"

"The legend of the four dragons, huh?" Jae-Ha looked up at the moon and seemed to be thinking about something. "To me, it's just absurd I have to protect someone I hardly know and call them master, just because of some legend. Having my fate decided for me from the time I was born goes against my views of beauty."

Ailee clasped her hands in front of her and once again a dreamy look came over her face. "Don't you think it all seems romantic, though?"

"You're such a girl Ailee." Sighed Jae-Ha, ruffling her hair.

"That's because I am a girl, unless you've forgotten that, you damn Greenie?!" She playfully smacked him on the shoulder.

Jae-Ha grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him, so they were now face to face. "Oh, I haven't forgotten that Ailee." He breathed into her ear.

Ailee gulped and jerked her hand out of his grasp. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." And she ran to her cabin to cool down her burning face.

"Ah, she's so sweet ~."