1 | The Man Named Hak

Ailee had been searching for the green-haired male for a while now

Ailee had been searching for the green-haired male for a while now. Captain Gi-Gan had sent her out to get him and make him come back to the ship.

Why did she have to send Ailee of all people? She could never convinced Jae-Ha to do anything.

Suddenly there was a loud crash, and she had a gut-feeling she knew who was behind it.

She ran around the corner and it proved her suspicions correct when she saw Jae-ha and another tall, black-haired man fighting some guards. A cowering girl stood behind them, and instantly, she knew what was going on.

Ailee had known Jae-ha since they were kids, so it wasn't hard to figure out. The man had been a lover of women since years back, and he couldn't just abandon a damsel when she was in distress.

"Jae-Ha I keep telling you not to fight!" Ailee began to walk over to where they were.

She had to accomplish her mission, or Gi-Gan would scold both of them. Jae-Ha ignored her, and kicked one guard in the stomach, sending him flying.

Dammit, he never listened to her. Ailee mentally face-palmed.

"Come back when you know how to treat a lady properly!" Jae-Ha stared down at the guards with his cold, lilac eyes.

"What's going on?" Damn, the commotion had reached the ears of the other guards and they were now headed their way.

Why did she have to get caught up in this too?

"Crap!" Hak exclaimed, at the same time Jae-Ha said, "oh my." They each took hold of the still-cowering girl's hands and started running. Clearly, Jae-Ha hadn't noticed (y/n) standing there.

"Hey wait for me, Greenie!"

"Are you a soldier? It seems you've gone through some considerable training?" Jae-Ha asked the black-haired male, while they were still running.

"No, I'm just a traveller." The way he said that didn't sound suspicious at all. Not at all... He didn't look like any travellers Ailee had come across. "How about you? You don't seem ordinary yourself."

"Eh? I'm not ordinary, as in I'm beautiful?"

"He said nothing like that you damn, narcissistic Greenie." Ailee said. An irk-mark was visible on her forehead. Oh, how this side of Jae-Ha irritated her.

"That's mean, Ai," whined the green-haired male. Then, as if realising something, he turned his head in Ailee's direction. "Wait how long have you been here?"

"How rude Jae, you didn't even realise I was here?" She mock-pouted.

"She's been here for a while," pointed out the tall guy.

Ailee liked him already. "See even he noticed I was here."

"Sorry, Ai. I was distracted and..." He stopped mid-sentence and he tensed up. It seemed as though he was sensing something that Ailee couldn't.

He stopped running and lifted up the girl's hand, who Ailee had forgotten was still there, and gave it a small kiss. This annoyed her some more, for some unknown reason.

"I'm sorry I wanted to be with you for just a little longer. But I must go now."

"Hey!" The other male tried getting Jae-ha's attention.

"From here, this young man will guide you back."

"Hey, wait!" He tried getting his attention again. "I'm unfamiliar with the layout of this area to get ba... And he's gone."

Jae-Ha had already used his dragons' power to jump into the sky, and he was also carrying Ailee bridal style. She had done this with the green dragon several times before, and every time it would still amaze her. It felt like she was flying.

It wasn't long before they crash-landed on to the pirates' ship.

They were back home, and then they were greeted by Captain Gi-Gan...