Angel kiss (edited)

“Excuse me?” I choked.

“You can help us stop the Fall,” Leah smiles. She took my hand and squeeze. I swallowed the lump in my throat.  “We’ve been waiting for you for a very long time. Over the last few centuries, others have come close, but eventually they all die. No one has ever lived past twenty.”

“What? Who hasn't lived past twenty?” I pulled my hand free from her. The way she said it was off-putting. She was starting to scare me. Just yesterday i ad found out about angels and now I' supposed to stop a Fall.

“N—,” Dean cut her off.

“Shut up Leah. You know we can’t tell her. She has to figure it out on her own. There are still rules even we have to follow. If you tell her now, it could ruin everything,” Dean said. "Do you want to speed up the Change?"

“What am I? I’m not one of you, am I? I don’t remember seeing wings,” I turned in a circle trying to look at my back. I felt stupid doing it, but it happened.

They laughed.

“Of course not,” Ruth replied. "We aren't born from humans."

“How do you even know that I’m ‘special’? You could have just, made a mistake,” I crossed my arms. "As far as I am concerned, I' human wit no "special" abilities whatsoever."

“I don’t make mistakes,” Dean said and he stalked closer to me. “Maybe if you weren’t so clueless, you’d know what you are. It would save us a lot of trouble.”

“You know what, I want to go home,” I said to his face. “I’m done here. I don’t want to know you, hear you or see you Dean. You are an asshole!”

“You’re a horrible liar,” he shook his head smiling. “Come on, I’ll take you home.”

I stomped away from the rest of them. None of them protested my leave. I hated having to ride back with him, but he was the only one I kind of knew and I didn’t even trust him.

“You’re going to have to start trusting me,” he said as we rode. “Believe it or not, we’re not your enemy.”

“Could’ve fooled me,” I said sarcastically. "Th last time we've seen each other, you tried to kill me. You do remember that , right?"

He didn’t respond to that. The whole trip back home was cold, silent, and uncomfortable. When we pulled up in front of my house, I didn’t bother to say goodbye. I was too upset.

“Hey,” Dean popped up from the car. “Wait Piper.”

“What do you want, Dean?” I sighed and turned around.

“Just this,” his lips brushed across mine before gently connecting. My eyes bulged out before I closed them and let him deepen the kiss. I didn’t want to pull away. Not even when I was getting breathless. This was so sudden but it felt so right.

Breaking the kiss off, “never kissed a…never mind,” Dean said.

“Wh—what was that for?” I was still a little delirious.

“I knew you wanted it, so I gave it to you,” he smirked.

“What?” I blinked.

“You like me,” he said it as more of a statement than a question. “Your thoughts are pretty loud by the way.”

I stood there, glued. I was still there when he pulled away because I was so shocked. He read my thought. He actually read my thoughts. Everything I thought about him, he’s heard. Man, I was really starting to hate him. He took my first kiss and he knew I liked it.