Chapter Eight

For three weeks straight i had that same dream, nothing changed. It was a Monday when the dream finally changed. We were on a road, he was at one end and i was at the other. His arms were outstretched towards me. His wings were retracted; it was as though he never had wings. There was a gold light around him.

"Sarah, save me,” he whispered.

I took a step towards him but my feet wouldn't move.

"Remember!" he screamed.

Then i woke up. I groaned, and looked over at the clock. It was three in the morning. Every night i woke at the same time, there was something special about three in the morning. I sat up in bed and was taken aback. Annabella was pacing my room, mumbling. It was the first time i saw her in a long time, she looked like she was worried or in a panic.

"Annabella, what’s wrong?" i asked. She stopped and looked at me.

"Sarah you have to remember," she said.

“I don't understand..."

"You know Lyle, but you don't understand how or why," she said. I looked at her confused.

"I'm not going to question how you know this. Can you tell me why i have these blank spots in my mind? Why do i have this familiarity with some things? WHO IS LYLE?" i asked.

"Look within your soul and you'll find the answer, you're strong Sarah you can do it."

I felt dizzy, so, so dizzy.

"Anna-" i began to say, but fainted.

"I’m Blaze Fire, a white snow owl, i healed you from getting hit by a car, you can become invisible Sarah."

I remember.

"I'm Lyle; people look at me and think I’m a demon or a fallen angel, are you afraid."

"No I’m not afraid, but this is just a dream!"

I kissed him.

"Lyle, what is your gift?"

“I can walk into other people's dreams."

I remember. The feelings of him being so close to me, my heart speeding up when i heard his name or thought about him, i remember.

"Let’s go on the tour."

"I am Leroy; i can grow ice on my fingertips."

I remember. They love each other, but they don't know it.

"Ash can control people and make you do things."

It didn't work. He couldn't control me.

i am Blake Flame, I'm an elder,” said Blake.

how many elders are there!!”

five.”

so Ivy, Ash, Sage, you, and who else?” I asked.

Bone."

Lying on Shadow City's wall.

"There you are. You have to make the choice now."

Going to the Magic Room and Sage, Ivy, Bone, Ash, and Blake sitting on thrones.

"What do you choose?"

“I choose no!"

"It would have been great to have you stay." a tear running down his cheek.

They erased my mind and i fell to the floor.