A/n

Hey guys, how are you. it's been awhile. I really miss you guys and all your amazing comments, I haven't really talked to u guys in a while and I'm sorry it's just I've been really confused, frustrated and sad lately, so I'm here to talk to u guys after putting this off for such a long time, so here goes everything. I also thought it would be cool to give u guys an introduction to me. As amazingphil would say,
HERE WE GO!!!!
Introduction to _-_MCR-_-:
My name is Amanda and I am a 13 year old dumb ass who thinks she's the funniest person ever. I am in year 8 at the moment and going off to high school next year which scares the shit out of me. I love to read, write, watch youtubers, listen to music and eat food. some of my favorite bands include mcr (my chemical romance), bvb (black veil brides), p!atd (panic at the disco), muse and fob (fall out boy). I started writing poems in the middle of year 7and the first poem I wrote that wasn't for school was actually the first poem in this book. As u guys can probably tell I get my inspiration from sad things and I'm sorry but u guys seem to like/relate to them which I think is good/bad for some of the proms I write. I love the youtubers danisnotonfire, amazingphil, troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Zoella and loads more. some of my favorite books include the Percy Jackson and Heros of Olympus series and John green books. that's basically all about me.
What's happening now?
Well I have just started year  8 and I'm sorta okay, feeling really confused about where to go to high school and scared because I might leave all of my friends and having a case of total writers block ( I'm sorry!) .
And that's that.
I hope you guys are still with me and I'm really sorry, I hope u guys can relate to me and if u do private message me. well thanks guys.

Bye<3