Change?

Hello people of wattpad! Just a quick note before the poem, you can skip if you want. So this poem is really special to me and I'm really nervous to update this but I'm going to anyways. If you like this please comment and vote because I love reading all your comments and being able to communicate with all of you. Okay on with the poem!

It scares me how fast something changes. I learned one thing about the world, one thing and suddenly that one thing became my life. It affected me with such a force that I felt like I couldn't breathe, it's been along time since I learned that one thing and it's still 75% of my life. That one thing has changed me whole life. It's changed my vision, my mood, my taste, my hearing, my grades, my weight, it's changed my everything. And I really don't know if it was for the better or for the worse. I don't remember what I was like before. I don't even know if I could go back to how I was before. I don't remember spending time with my family. I don't remember not having a care in the world. I don't remember liking my weight or thinking that I was even remotely smart, and it fucking sucks. But I keep waking up, and I don't regret it. it's because of you guys. So thank you for helping me wake up and helping me want to keep waking up. I love each and every one of you. Your amazing.