Five

NOTE: Ysabella at the media

5| The Girl Who Loves Me Unconditionally 

"Good morning, lover boy" she said in her usual bedroom voice.

I opened an eye and smile warmly at her. I kiss her forehead. "Morning, honey" I huskily replied. I pulled her closer to me and hug her. I buried my face on her hair and breathed on her sweet scent. 

"You better get ready for work, Nexiel" she sweetly said before getting up.

I watch her as she moves around. She snatched her robe then wrapped it around her gorgeous nakedness. She turned to face me and frown when she saw I am still lying on the bed. 

"Get up, lazy a-ss" she smirked

I get her pillow then hug it tightly. "I am still sleepy" I murmured

"You'll be late" she tied her hair in a messy bun. "I'll prepare our breakfast. You better get your a-ss ready. Take a bath" she said with authority before going out of the room. 

I chuckled and hugs her pillow tighter. I drifted back to sleep. Antok na antok pa ako dahil sobrang pinagod ako ng babae na 'yon kagabi.

I woke up with tickling sensations on my nape.

"Ysabella" I let a throaty chuckle escaped my mouth.

I turned and pulled her towards me. Nakadapa na siya sa akin at hinahalik-halikan na ang dibdib ko.

"Wake up, Nexiel, you're gonna be late if you didn't get up now" she pinched my nose

I hug her and turned to get her under me. "I will, sweetie" I kiss her red inviting lips. "Good morning, miss gorgeous. How's your sleep?" I sweetly asked her then kiss her face

She run her fingers through my hair. "Perfect. Everything is perfect when I am with you, Mr. Moises Nexiel Vergara" she sweetly smile at me.

I smile at her then kiss her once more before getting off her. I carried her to the dining area. 

I put her down on the dining room.

"Wow!" I smile widely and hug her from behind. "Where did you get those?" I asked in an amazed tone. 

The smell of garlic filled the room and my mouth is watering with the sight of our breakfast.

She turned to face me and put her arms around my neck. "I asked my friend to buy these. She just came back from Philippines last night" she tiptoed and kiss me. "You like it?" 

I kiss the top of her head then hug her. "Super. Thank you, Ysabella. I am really the luckiest to have you"

She just giggled.

I pulled a chair for her then sit next to her.

Napadami ako ng kain. She prepared sinangag na madaming bawang, tinapang bangus, atsara at pritong talong. Very Filipino. Nakaka-miss.

"You wanna visit Philippines this weekend?" she asked while we're taking a bath together.

I rinse the soap bubble on her back.

"I would want to but I have tons of works to do, darling. Next time" I gently said 

She faced me then pouted. "Tita Nat called me. She said she misses you so bad. You know your mother can't travel because she's busy with the charity. Don't you miss her?" she said with a sad tone.