24-♪- Sunday Morning

♪-Chapter-24

~*~ 

But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do
Sunday morning, rain is falling and I'm calling out to you
Singing, "Someday it'll bring me back to you."
Find a way to bring myself back home to you

~*~

            “What were you and Zach laughing about when you guys entered the room?” Teegan asks me, curious with a small edge I couldn’t decipher.

            I bite my lip and Teegan’s gaze zeros in on my lips. “Nothing really, why?”

            Teegan brushes a finger lightly over my lips, making me shiver slightly.

            “No reason…. I’m just trying to understand why he winked at you,” teegan says nonchalantly.

            I frown, confused. “It was just an inside joke,” I insist.

            Teegan pouts slightly, his lower lip jutting out. Unable to help myself, I press my lips to his, kissing his pout away.

            “Are you jealous?” I ask amused, the light bulbs clicking.

            I laugh, unable to contain myself. The way Teegan was acting, it was comical really.

            “I’m not jealous,” Teegan scoffs confidently. “Have you seen me?”

            I roll my eyes at his conceitedness. Oh yes, he was sure as heck the hottest guy I have ever seen but I wasn’t about to let him know that.

            “Zach’s pretty hot too,” I say truthfully but not in the context that I was teasing Teegan in. Zach could only be seen as my brother, and nothing else but I sure as heck was having fun teasing Teegan.

            “He’s pretty funny too.” I continue to press his buttons.

            Grabbing my face, Teegan brings his lips to mine, kissing me again and again.

            Refusing to let me go, his only tightens his grip on me.

            “Don’t forget the small fact that you’re mine right now little miss tease,” Teegan growls playfully, pecking my lips once with a small kiss before pulling back.

            “Don’t forget your mine right now too Mr. jealously.  ‘sides,” I chuckle. “Greens not your color.”

            Teegan rolls his eyes, laughing slightly, his laughter vibrating through his chest as he holds me to him.

            I run my hands down his arm, muscled but not so burly that it was a turn off.

            Teegan only sighs in content, stroking my hair and whispering sweet nonsense, his smell intoxicating and his touch electrifying.

            “What were you and Maria talking about?” I ask unable to hold it in.

            Teegan’s fingers falter as he strokes my hair but he quickly resumes.

            “Wait, never mind, you don’t have to tell me,” I rush out, fearing I breached a line of privacy.

            Teegan sits up, making me sit up as well. Flipping me around so we are facing each other, me basically straddling him, my knees hit against the pillows, my face so close to Teegan’s. Teegan’s long legs stretch out behind me and he stares intently at me, struggling with his words.