Chapter One-The Beginning Of Us

Well I started this story a while ago. It was actually my first story I got serious about. I know the chapters are short but I'm working on it now. I know I've sort of neglected this story but I'm back now. I also know that I have to do some major editing and that's what I'm working on now. So don't worry, everything will be fixed soon. I hope you love this story because some of this stuff really did happen to me. I do advise criticism. I sure could use it. Well anyway chapter one.

                                                 -CoriAnn

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter One

The Beginning of Us

"Do you want to go?"  Jordan asked me about going to be beach with him and Marcus. "Let me see if Sydney will come with me," I pulled my phone off my dresser and begun typing away at the keyboard.

 "Jen is going" he offered. Jen was his girlfriend whom to which I didn't like because I'm totally and extremely in love with Jordan.

"Hmm, I want Sydney to come with me" he always knew I never liked Jen but never knew why.

"Chris come on I know you don't like her but please do this for me" he said shaking me.

"Nope I'm texting Sydney." I scrolled down to her number and started typing.

Sydney come to the beach with Jordan and I SHE is coming and I don't want to be alone with her

I threw my phone on the bed.

Not only did I not like Sydney because she was my best friends/crushes girlfriend but she was practically the school slut and everyone knew it.

I don't know why Jordan liked her. She practically screwed the entire football team.

She was the type of girl that seemed like she was proud to tell everyone who she slept with. Like she could win the prize for "Most Well Known Slut". I snickered at my own dumb joke.

If you did get a prize for the number of people you slept with Jen would get first, second, and third place.

Jordan on the other hand was always the sweet type. He wasn't like the jocks or the nerds. He was like a mix of the both, a floater. He was smart and talented, athletic and determined. He could fit into any group.

These are the things I fell in love with.

Lately, he's been acting weird. Like he always wants Jen around when we hang out. As if he wanted some barrier between us.

I couldn't understand our friendship anymore. It use to be so simple when we were younger when Jordan didn't even think about girls like he does now. When we talk about relationships and things like that, its like he just wants to tell me all about some girl.

This is how most of our relationship conversations go:

Jordan: Did you see the new girl?

Me: Yea, why?

Jordan: She is HOT!!!

Me: Oh, really I didn't pay attention.

Jordan: I'm going to ask her out tomorrow. Do you think ,she would say yes.

Me: I don't know.

Jordan: Come on Chris you know I'm playing with you, but she is pretty though.

Me:(I just nod my head and whisper) yea yea.

You see, he was never like that until we turned about 12.

He didn't pay to many girls any mind, I was the only girl he even chose to associate himself with.

 Now its different. I guess I should have expected this.

I knew we had to grow up at some point, but I guess I wasn't ready for it.

I don't know if he was.

The only thing is when I started dating he got super protective.

 When I say dating I mean going out with boys because I didn't want to be lonely when Jordan was out with his most currant girlfriend.

By most current girlfriend I mean that he had a new girlfriend each week.

One time I asked him why he had so many girlfriends he told me "Just haven't found the right one yet I guess."

I felt like I could be the right one for him I'm just waiting for him to see it too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well there you have it, Chapter One. I hope you liked it VOMMENT!!!!!!!!! (Vote/comment). I plan to make this story better and better because right now its seeming pretty bad to me. Your feedback helps me to become a better writer, so comment it up. Well I hope you like the next chapter better than this one. Until next time my lovelies.

                                                                                          -CoriAnn