Decision

I woke up from my surprisingly pleasant slumber and stretched.
My legs and back ached,as well as between my legs.

My hand rested up a warm firm chest and the tingles that flew through me told me just who it was.

I slept with Jasper...

A twinge of guilt crept up on me. I was still in a relationship with Yovanna,I cheated on her, but I didn't regret doing it.

Now that I had my dose of Jasper, I was able to think more clearly but my mind just couldn't make up a decision.

Do I stay with the girl who had my heart for over four years? The one who bore my mark and let me make her mine?

Or do I choose my mate? The unbelievably sexy and deadly man who was made for me by the Goddess herself?

I love both of them. The mate between Jasper and I made me feel like I loved him but I knew deep down I didn't really love him, but for Yovanna and I it's different. We built our relationship and built on our love and I for sure can say I do love that woman. Even though she probably won't speak to me Again...

As quickly quietly and carefully as I could, I got up from the bed, surprisingly not waking up Jasper.
My legs protested at me making any type of movement but I ignore the soaring aches shooting throut them and picked up my clothes, scowling at the ripped up pieces of fabric I once called a "shirt".

"Going somewhere?" I heard his husky voice say to me and I gasped, shocked.

"To the bathroom." I simply replied and a low groan was his reply.
Stepping into the bathroom and locking the door, I took a short, scrubbing my body raw then getting dressed in my black jeans, sports bra and borrowing a plaid Shirt of his, I threw it on, leaving it unbuttoned, wrinkling my nose at the various different scents in here.

Unlocking the door, I stepped out a somewhat angry looking Jasper greeted me.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed.

"Where does it look like? Home."

Jasper shook his finger at me.
"No. You aren't going anywhere Synn. Spend the day with me. We can to anywhere you like. I thought maybe you'd-"

"No." I said cutting him off.

Jasper's eyes narrowed at me And he took a step closer to me.
"What do you mean No? Your my mate. We need to be together."

I glared up at him.
"Don't make us fucking fool you Jasper."

"But it proved me that you feel something. Is this about that girl? Synn, she isn't your mate. I am, we Belong together." He said with a harsh look in his eyes.

"You didn't think about that when you were fucking these other girls. You think I didn't smell their scents in there? Shit you've done to me in like a week Yovanna has never done to me in four years you disgusting bastard."

Jasper's eyes darkened at the mention of Yovanna and he growled softly but didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought. You just want a main chick that's okay with you having sides but Let me tell you something Jasper hunny. I don't fuck with that."

"You need me Synn, just as much as I need you." He replied with a slight frown.

In that moment, my mind got clearer and my decision to me was obvious.
I was so worried about who to choose and make happy, I never really asked me the deeper question of who I want.

Looking back at Jasper, I walked over to him and planted a light kiss on his cheek, making his visible muscles relax and a small smile come upon his face.

I had two halves of me fighting against each other this whole time, making me see things more complicated than they already are.
My mind was made up.

I had made my decision and I knew I wouldn't regret it. Later on in life, I feel like I'll look back at this situation and laugh, praising myself for making the right choice.

~•~

The End.

Not to worry! You'll find out Synn's choice in the Epilogue!

Who do YOU think she chose? Yovanna or Jasper?