7

A/N: Not a super long one, but it's well past time we check in with our little birdie!

*Swan*

Sasha ran his fingertips along my bare skin, up my thigh, across my hip, and finally tracing my spine. I shivered when he reached the back of my neck. I felt his laughter shake his bed.

"I do love it when you do that," he said.

I smiled.

"You are odd."

"Shh," he said meeting my smile, and pulling me on top of him.

Again.

"Is this your favorite?" I asked quietly.

I scooted myself back to find him and closed my eyes.

"Look at me," he ordered.

I looked down at him as he began to enter me. I slid down the rest of the way and leaned over.

"So is it?" I asked again.

"Maybe," he said, pushing my hips down.

"God, you look lovely."

We rocked together for what seemed like the rest of the evening.

Even though I've never been with a human, after him I don't think I'd ever want to. He never got tired, so until I wanted to we didn't stop.

It was fantastic.

Afterwards I knew I'd have to go home soon. I never asked my parents if they would mind me spending the night, I didn't really want to. That kind of screams, "Hey, everybody! We are doing it!" It wasn't really Asa or Xandra's business, and this way Dad could just live in his happy little world and pretend that we weren't.

Mom knew though. I told her before it even happened. I just didn't want her to find out and then be disappointed in me or something.

Since my younger sister had just gotten married, I'd been getting treated a lot more like an adult at home. I felt like I could say something to her about it. I'd sure as hell never come home and tell her we tried a new position, but I didn't want to lie to her either.

She had said I was old enough to make my own choices. As long as I wasn't hurting anybody else, that I should do whatever feels right for me.

I was so glad I hadn't done more than a little fooling around with Nathan. That was a joke. This however, this was something.

I could always tell when Sasha was smelling my blood. He'd told me the way it rushed when we were in bed turned him on. I was totally fine with that. I wanted to let him drink from me eventually. I had enough vampire in me that I knew he'd be able to resist draining me, so I wasn't scared. I guess I was saving that for a special occasion.

I lifted his head from my throat and brushed my lips against his.

"I have to go soon," I murmured.

"I know. I've been deep in denial."

I stuck my tongue out and reached across him to grab my shirt.

"Just a moment," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I needed to speak to you."

"We can't talk with clothes on?" I asked.

"I'd prefer not to," he replied with a smirk.

"Okay, okay," I said, feigning disappointment. Not getting dressed would make it a lot harder to get out of here on time though.