2

A/N:  I know, I'm the worst.  Real life, writer's block blah blah.  And you guys are the best for hanging in there.  It means the world to me to have such faithful readers!  Enjoy, my friends.

*Seth*

"No!  No, no, no!  You son of a bitch!"

Mollie went flying off the couch as she screamed at the video game character I was controlling on the screen.  A couple more moves, and I had her character finished off.

"Sorry,"  I said with a grin.

"The fuck you are!"

She was right.  I wasn't.  It was funny to see someone so small get so angry over a game.  It had also lead to some pretty fantastic angry sex on our living room floor.  

At least this time she hadn't thrown the controller.  She broke them so often, I'd started keeping a somewhat secret stash in our bedroom closet.

All in all, living with my Mollie was even better than I thought it would be.  It wasn't just that we could have loud sex whenever we wanted, although that was nice. The best part was being together all the time, for all the little things.  Brushing our teeth in the morning, and eating ice cream in the evening.  If we watched T.V. I even let her have the remote.  That  was how much I loved her.

"Let's go, it's about time to head to your Mom and Dad's anyway,"  I reminded her.

Everybody was going over there to chow down, and rumor had it Nessie was making ribs so there was no way I was missing that.

On the short drive over, Mollie pulled her buzzing phone out of her pocket.

"Oh, man.  Swan's got some wedding show marathon on the T.V. over there and is holding Amy hostage.  Xandra said she looks miserable."

I shook my head.  Swan was more into this wedding than Amy was!

"Swan should just marry Sasha and have her own damn wedding.  He went veggie for her, in my book that's serious,"  Mollie said.

We were a little suspicious of him, because he didn't come around us a lot.  Swan just said he was kind of a loner.  The last time I'd seen him though, his eyes had turned completely gold so that was a good sign.

"When are me and you gonna get married?"  I asked.

She smirked and gave me a shrug.

I wanted to get married way more than she did, so she liked to tease me.  She said the same thing she always said.

"Soon."

"You are such a little shit,"  I said reaching over to take her hand.