5

A/N: Time for the reception! In my blog I've got videos of all the songs mentioned here, with the lyrics. vanessawolfe dot weebly dot com. I talk a little about why I included them. If you only look at one, look at Home because it's the perfect Amy and Anthony song. It reminds me of when Amy and Daisy first moved in. I can't even ever sing it, because I think of them and cry. I'm ridiculous.

Okay, now let's party!

MOLLIE

I had acted like I didn't really care, like I was only getting married because Seth wanted it so much. I really thought I didn't care as much as he did, until the actual day came. When I saw myself in that white dress, with Swan doing my hair, and my mother crying it suddenly was all so important. The ceremony was awesome. Despite my "no big deal" attitude in the beginning, I loved sharing the day with my brother and his family.

Amy was such a sweet girl, and pretty funny when she was relaxed and opened up. If you paid attention, she had a really interesting relationship with Daisy. She seemed almost like she was her mom's caretaker at times. She seemed to know when Amy needed her. I've seen Amy stare off into space, and get lost in her own head. I had no idea where she went when she did that. When Daisy saw it, she would act silly and make her laugh, or just snuggle up to her, and Amy would always come right back. I hoped that now Daisy could just focus on being her adorable self. She was pretty damn good at that.

"Cake, cake, cake!" she chanted, pumping her fist in the air when she saw the first enormous labor of love that had been made, thanks to my mom and aunts, being brought out. The first one was mine and Seth's. Amy and I had let Swan pick out our cakes, as long as we got to pick the flavors. Neither of us were terribly concerned about the cake, and we didn't want Swan to feel like she'd completely gotten kicked out of the wedding planning. We loved her, and really did want her to be involved, she just needed to calm the hell down. With the stuff that was towards the bottom of our list in priority, we just kinda gave it to her and let her go nuts with it.

Our cake was purple on the bottom, and it gradually faded out up the three tiers until it was eventually white. According to Swan, that was called ombre. The effect was done in the opposite way, purple at the top then white on the bottom, with the big flowers that wound their way down the cake.

Everybody said their ooos and aahs as Aunt Rose proudly set the cake down on the little white circle shaped table.

I leaned over past Seth to talk to my bother.

"Does she know there is a second one?" I asked, inclining my head towards Daisy.

He also looked at her, and shook his head with a grin.

"Nope."

Daisy was rendered speechless when Aunt Alice set the other cake down on it's own table next to the first.

This one was white, with some kind of little pearl colored bead things all over it. It had a pink ribbon along the bottom of each tier, and had flowers tumbling down it like ours. This one of course, had daisies with pink centers. Everybody cheered, and we were ready to dig in.

Seth quickly inhaled a slice of each tier from both cakes.

Amy and I had chosen to do the cake first, because it was our wedding and we could do whatever we wanted!

When the booze came out I slinked up to my mother.

"Hi, mom," I said with a grin.

"Hey, beautiful!"

I blinked my eyes innocently at her, then looked at the booze. There were so many bottles...so many pretty bottles. Back to blinking my eyes innocently at Mom.