6

A/N: Wedding night. I'm just going to quote a friend of the FaceBook page here, Donna who left what might be my favorite comment ever in response to this chapters teaser. "Awwww sookie-sookie now. It's on."

It totally is.

ANTHONY

The guests had all gone home, or at least to other places. My grandparents and aunts and uncles had gone back to my parents house. The music had stopped, the food had all been put away or sent home with my brothers. We'd kept some for ourselves though. We kept most of the cake, and we didn't let anybody leave with that lemon herb chicken that we'd both really liked.

Daisy was half asleep as Dad carried her out of the house. We were both hoping that she had partied hard enough to sleep through the night instead of popping up before the sun as she sometimes did.

She definitely wouldn't be crawling into our bed tonight though.

I was nervous as soon as she was gone. Amy and I both stood by the door in the dark, quiet house watching my parents pull away.

"Wanna have another piece of cake?" I finally said.

She considered it.

"Kinda...but I probably shouldn't," she decided.

"Screw it, it's still our wedding day," I encouraged her.

I was stalling. I was nervous.

"Okay, maybe if we just split a piece."

So was she.

We shared a slice of the Pink Champagne flavored tier on stools at the kitchen counter.

"You aren't still drunk, are you?" I teased.

"Not really, maybe just a little buzzed," she said smiling a little sheepishly.

We ate the rest of our cake quietly.

"I need to go change," she said, placing our plate in the dishwasher when we were finished.

I took a couple of seconds to screw up some courage.

"Do you need help?"

"Actually...I probably will. Yeah."

I tried to pretend that this was like any other night, we'd just lay down together, but it didn't seem that simple.

In our dark room, standing behind her I took off her lace shrug. Still leaving some space between us, I leaned over to kiss her bare shoulder and made my way up to her neck.

"We don't have to do this tonight if you don't want to," I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head, and reached back to grab my hands and place them on her hips.

"Your my husband now, you don't have to hold back anymore."

I'd seen her say and do things just to please other people before, but I knew her well enough to know this was not one of those times.

I put my hands on the front of her thighs and pressed her into me, letting her feel how ready I was. She pressed back and moaned, making me grow even more.

"Oh, God. I need out of this dress!"

The words were barely out of her mouth, and I had the zipper down and was peeling it off. I'd been dying to see all day what she had on underneath. I was not disappointed. She wore a white lacey corset, and white satin underwear.

"Get this damn thing off, too!" she cried, tugging at the corset.

"It's so uncomfortable!"

I laughed, and spun her around. I needed to get a good look at her first, I wanted to remember the way she looked right now.