Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!

The funniest thing happened to me. I went to my math teacher and I wanted him to tell me what my score was on the math quiz. Here's what happened...

Math Teacher: You got a 42/40!

Me: NOOOOO!

Math Teacher: What kind of reaction was that? Not only did you get a perfect score, you got +2 extra credit points. Isn't that a good thing?

Me: Sure...

~~~

Gajeel's POV:

"Gray, for the last time, stop stripping in public!" Natsu shouted.

"I agree with Natsu. Why do you keep stripping? Are you going to be a professional stripper when you graduate college?" Sting asked. Gray grew a tick mark on his head.

"I can't help it! It's just a bad habit!" Gray yelled angrily.

"You might wanna cool down, Gray," Jellal said. Gray sighed.

"Guys, stop fighting! I just want to have fun and not walk around while I hear you guys arguing over something stupid!" Romeo exclaimed.

"He's right. Maybe we should do something rather than fight. How about we go watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Movies? That sounds boring. I say we go bowling," Natsu said.

"I hate bowling. Let's spy on the girls!" Romeo said as he pointed to the girls that were eating cake.

"Why do you want to spy on the girls? Is there someone you would like to see Romeo?" Sting smirked. Romeo blushed in response.

"W-Well... I guess there is this one girl..." Romeo stuttered.

"I know who it is!" Natsu exclaimed. Romeo got tense.

"Don't say it out loud, Natsu-nii!" Romeo exclaimed.

"It's obviously Levy! I mean you keep giving her those weird creepy looks," Natsu said. The guys sweat dropped.

"That just proves how much of a dense guy you are, Natsu," I said truthfully. Everybody nodded in agreement.

"What do you mean? It's totally Levy! I just saw him looking at her earlier," Natsu stated. Romeo sighed.

"Dude, trust me. It's not Levy," Sting said.

"Yeah, you're right. Gajeel's the one who likes Levy," Natsu said as he rubbed his chin.

"If you're smart, I would shut the mouth of your's," I threatened.

"Look who's next to Levy, Flame Brain," Gray said as he pointed to Wendy. Natsu's eyes widened.

"My sister?!" Natsu exclaimed in shock. Romeo nodded.

"Lighten up, Natsu. He just likes your sister. Why are you so worked up about it?" Jellal asked.

"It's Wendy! My sister! That's why!" Natsu exclaimed.

"You can't make Romeo not love Wendy. It doesn't work that way," Sting stated.

"H-Hey! I never said that I love her," Romeo flustered. Natsu looked at Romeo and gave him a very serious expression.

"If you hurt my sister, I'll make sure that your life will be over shortly," Natsu said with a deadly aura surrounding him. Romeo gulped.

"H-Hai..." Romeo said.