Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?

Minna... I don't know what to say, but thank you... I have over 13,000 reads... This is truly a great milestone... So, thank you...

...

You know what? Enough of the sappy talk! I wanna talk about life. Why? Cuz I live in America XP. Anyways, I wanna take a moment to talk about my so called, "Love Life..."

It sucks...

~~~

Levy's POV:

"EH?! YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" Lucy asked Erza in shock. We were walking to the park and decided to rest on the lonely bench. I was reading my book, but Lucy interrupted me...

"Keep it down, Lu-chan! Some people are trying to read their book and need some quiet time!" I scolded. Lucy looked around the perimeter.

"I only see you reading a book Levy-chan," Lucy said. I grew a big, fat tick mark.

"Yeah? Well, this girl wants you to be quiet, ok?" I said angrily. Lucy looked taken back.

"Gomen, Levy-chan. I thought you would be shocked too," she said apologetically. I sighed.

"It's not that I'm not interested. I'm...having one of THOSE days," I explained.

"Oh, that makes a lot of sense," Erza said.

"Was it the date that made you realize your true feelings for Jellal?" Lucy asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. Erza flushed.

"N-No... Well, I guess... It's difficult to explain. I guess you could say that I just gave him a chance," Erza said.

"And why did you decide to give him a chance?" Lucy asked as she continued to wiggle her eyebrows.

"B-Because..."

"You like him~" Lucy finished. Erza blushed madly.

"Well, I hope it doesn't take you a long time to figure out your true feelings for Natsu," Erza retaliated.

"..."

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok. I already have," Lucy answered.

"Huh? What do you mean, Lu-chan?" I asked. She looked up at the sky. The wind was blowing back her beautiful golden hair. A smile could be seen on her cherry red lips. What we least expected was a text message coming from her phone.

"Sorry, guys. I have to go," Lucy said as she placed her phone inside her purse.

"Go? Go where?" Erza asked. However, Lucy already started taking off.

"Don't worry, Erza. I think Lucy has some business she needs to settle with..."

~~~

Natsu's POV:

"She's perfectly fine, but let her rest for one more day. We want to make sure she's in good condition," the doctor instructed.

"Thanks," Mom said. The doctor excused herself and closed the door behind her. It was just Wendy, Mom, Igneel, and me.

"Um, Mommy? Could you and Mr. Igneel leave for a moment? I want to talk to Natsu about something, but it's a secret," Wendy requested. Mom and Igneel exchanged looks, but did as they were told. Now, it was just Wendy and me.

"You totally planned that," I said.

"I dunno. I just want Mom and Dad to make up already," Wendy said.