Chapter 3: Everything changes

I woke up feeling so happy. I was thinking about the evening before and what had commenced. My eyes began to drift shut as I was thinking about the tall handsome man that I had shared a kiss with yesterday when my alarm went off. I slowly dragged myself out of bed, had a quick shower just to freshen myself up, threw on a casual outfit and put on a little but of makeup. I then grabbed my bag and headed down stairs to the cafe. I opened the door and who do I see sitting with his weirdo of a brother.. Nick.

My thoughts were interrupted by Roy who wanted to know if I had eaten this morning, I said yes, snuck a cake outta the cake bin and headed over to see David and Nick.
"Morning you two" I said while looking at Nick
"Morning" said David in a cheery tone
I noticed Nick was just like staring at me so I snapped my fingers infront of his eyes and he awoke from his small daydream.
"Sorry, Morning" he said with a glisten in his eyes
"Sorry I've gotta go, but I'll see you at the quiz later yea?" I said
"Yea you will" he replied while watching me walk out of the cafe

As I was walking into work my phone beeped, I thought it would've been sally or Alya but when I read the name my heart skipped a beat.
From: "Nicholas💘"
Sorry about before in the cafe I was a little distracted ;)
Yea I'll definitely see you at the quiz later, can't wait x
P.s you looked Gorgeous this morning

All I could think was this guy is one sweet talker but I love it. I wasn't sure wether to reply or not but after about 10 minutes of contemplating it I did

To "Nicholas💘"
Dont worry about it, your forgiven ;)
See you later x
P.s don't I always look Gorgeous? ;)

3 minutes later I got a reply

From: "Nicholas💘"
Of course you do, you smell great to x

I left it at that because I needed to get back to work. After 4 hours of hard graft trying to get the factory workers to actually stitch some knickers I headed over to the Rovers ready for quiz night. I placed my hand on the pub door and pushed it open revealing a few of the platt clan. I never really liked Gail much or David for that matter but they weren't that bad to be honest. That's when I saw him, gathering drinks at the bar, I snuck up behind him and poked his sides giving him a scare.
He turned around thinking it was his brother but when he saw it was me he looked at me and we got lost in each other's eyes for about to seconds.
When we finally snapped out of our moment he said hi to me.
"Hi"
"Hi nick" I said while giggling
We went and sat Down with our drinks, completed the quiz but then something happened that would change everything.
Liz yelled out to nick telling him Erica needs to get to hospital now. This wasn't how we expected our evening to go but we both knew he needed to go.
As he grabbed erica and took her to the hospital my mind was wandering thinking what if she loses the baby. I know I want nick to be mine but I wouldn't wish losing a baby on my worst enemy. I really do hope the baby is okay and that nick can have what he has always wanted, a child.

Will Erica lose the baby? Will Nick end up with carla?