⚖️Demons of Creation & Angels of Destruction👼

"If you're the Demon Of Creation, then I'll be the Angel Of Destruction." -Sharon Fen

"But it made no sence at all!" Exclaims Alyssa, quite loudly in the hallway, "If he loves me, he would never have done that."

I nod in respond. Sometimes I really don't understand why drama weighs so much in our life, it's not like we have fun during it happens. Well, maybe sometimes.

"At least you know what he's done, or you'd never know the fact tht he's cheating on you." Natasha squeezes Alyssa's shoulder gently, trying to comfort her in a way.

"But seriously?! Six months!" Cries Alyssa, "I should've known!"

"If you knew you wouldn't be dating him any more." I let out my words pretty easily, but regret it as soon as they escape my lips. I press my lips into a thin line, and pause for a second. "It's actually better to know before it actually just bumps into your face, you know, like when he says 'Hey! Aly, I'm sorry but I fell for somone else, let's end this.' I mean, umm, it means that he's not the one for you. Your Prince Charming will come in the end, alright?" I shoot Natasha a help-me look, dang, I'm really not good at this.

"But when?" Alyssa's voice begins to shake.

"It's just a matter of time, Aly." Natasha squeezes harder. "Now you just have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince."

Before I can shoot Natasha a thank-you look, my whole body stiffen. I can feel Alyssa crying things about how she doesn't want to do that, but I can't seem to hear any single sound around me.

Because, at the end of the hallway stands the guy I've spent half of my life loving. At the end of the hallway stands Aaron Fields. He opens his arms, seems like he is welcoming me to there. Without a second thought, I run towards him and jumps right into his arms. I wrap my arms around his body as his arms twist around me. I close my eyes as I press my forehead against his. He crashes his lips into mine, I kiss back with all the passion I have in me, my fingers slowly climb along his musclar back. It's been decades, or is it a centry already? The last time we kissed, it was before the unfortunate event. I pull back and rest my dizzling head on his shoulder.

"Why aren't you dead? Aren't you supposed to be dead?" I whisper into his ear. "I saw your body."

He releases his arms, holding my cheek so that I'm able to see his face. "Do I seem dead to you?" God, I missed his voice, and the tone he uses as he speaks. "Angels don't die, Adelina, we don't die." I form a small closed-lips smile across my lips. "Who saved you, then? You can't come alive by yourself."

"Gabriel." He answers quietly, dropping his gaze. I narrow my eyes as I sense a bit of sadness in his voice. "Is something wrong, Aaron?" I ask.

"I can no longer live in the human realm, Adelina." He sighs, my heart skip a heart to his words.

"What the freak, Aaron?!" I pull back, cutting all connection between us, "You kissed me, then a few minutes later you tell me you can't stay with me?!" Guess that I was wrong about drama, we don't always enjoy drama, at least, I don't.

"NO! Adelina!" He takes my hands and holds them tightly, "You can come and live with me! Adelina, we can go back to Heaven, where it all started."

I slowly shake my head in sorrow. "I, I can't." I look straight through his eyes, as if I can look through his soul. "Aaron, if only you knew,"

"You can't drop this life, can you?" Aaron asks me, I shake my head, trying to blink away a few tears attacking me through my eyes. My inner voice is screaming Yes so loudly, but I can't say it out loud, I can't do this to Aaron.

"It's like that, Aaron." I release a little magic around my fingures, not sure if I'm doing the right thing. "I changed since you've been gone." Magic covers me, forming a tail, two bloody red eyes and a pair of black wings. It's not those kinds of beautiful wings you see on an angel- though I am an angel- with white, pure features on them. No, not at all. There're black, with no gorgeous feauture on them. It's like a demon's wing, a bat's wing. At least I wish it gets the effection, I know this ain't real, just the effection of my magic. I really hope he thinks it's real, not pure magic. But at the same time, I wish he wouldn't believe it, I wish he would slam me right in the face, tell me to stop lying, ask me to go back to Heaven with him right now. But I can't, I'm not allowed any more.

"I became a demon." I lie, I have no idea why am I doing this, but I really can't go back to Heaven any more. They didn't put me down here for no reasons.

"No, Adelina." Says Aaron, out of breath. At least he buys it. "This can't be real."

I try to smile sadly. "I'm sorry, Aaron. Return to Heaven, go back to your home, find a girl, and settle down. I'm sorry but I can't be there with you any more."

I feel something sharp sting through my chest. I look down, of course, it's my own "tail".

It's my time now.

I'm free from the duty, the destiny, the prophecy, and all my sins. I'm finally free again.

"Angels don't die, Adelina, we don't die."

What about a fallen one?

I feel my knees weaken, my body fall down heavily, my head is so dizzy, not knowing what hit me. A tear roll down my cheek. Thank you, my Lord, for freeing me from all this. For all those put me through this, I'll forgive you with my heart.

"NOOO!!! Adelina!" I can feel a couple of people yelling my name, including Aaron, Alyssa and Natasha. I'm sorry, but I can't be there with you any more. Farewell, my fellows.

Aaron holds my small and weak body in his arms. It doesn't feel like a body anymore, more like an empty shell containing an empty soul.

"Why? Adelina, why do you have to do this to me?" His fingures brush through my wings, and that's when I realize my wings aren't fake any more, they're as real as it was when it first appeared. Pure and white.

"I should've known it was your magic tricks, I should've known this would happen." Tears stream down his face like waterfall. I can't see him hurt in this way, becausing seeing him hurt hurts me a lot more on the inside, but as a second thought, am I not hurting him more?

Everything goes white, I can see nothing but white light. After a few seconds, a hand is held in mid-air, waiting for me to take it. I pause for a second.

I love you, Aaron, I do. Please forgive me for doing what has to be done.

I take the hand, for that very second, I can feel my soul torn apart.

I'm finally free now.