This is what happiness feels like

This takes place after their first kiss in the forest (3x18).
-

"And which one is that?" Regina asks as she points out to one of the brightest stars.

"That one," Robin starts reaching for her hand to pull it in and give it a kiss before intertwining their fingers, "is the Sirius, which means glowing in Greek."

"How come you know so much about the stars?"

A cold wind blew over their bodies which made Regina shiver and pull the blanket up, covering her body up to her eyes.

"Are you cold love?" Robin asks, pulling her closer.

They're laying on the floor in the forrest, right outside his tent. After Snow's speech about how her heart would find its way to happiness Regina decided to take matters into her own hands.

When she arrived at his camp she was having second thoughts about it, she almost turned around to go back, but he immediately started apologizing for losing her heart, and he promised that he would get it back. He looked so hopeful, so determined, like he would do anything to get her heart back.

As she's laying on the soft forest ground in his arms, with nothing but a thin blanket underneath them and another one covering their naked bodies she can still see that face, his eyes.

She turns in his embrace and pushes herself up a little to give him a kiss.

"Yes, but I don't want to leave just yet. Is it okay if I lay here for a few more minutes?" She shyly asks, resting her head on his chest.

"Of course it is." Robin replies, wrapping his arms a little tighter around her body, trying to keep her warm.

Silence. No talking, just sleepy blissfully happy silence. The chilly air making them cuddle closer to each other. She was still having trouble wrapping her mind around all the things that had happened tonight.
She didn't regret a thing, on the contrary, she'd loved every second of his company.

And now she's laying in his arms, inhaling his forest scent, feeling his warm body against hers and listening to his beating heart. All she could feel was happiness.

"I could lay here, with you in my arms all day and be completely happy." Robin said, breaking the silence.

When she felt butterflies in her stomach she nuzzled her face in his neck and planted a kiss there. He made her feel beautiful and cared for, which was something she hadn't felt in a very long time. She fell asleep in his arms feeling nothing but happiness.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it!  If you guys have any prompts or requests please let me know! I have a lot of time to write but I don't have any inspiration at the moment.