Give Me A Chance (part II)

I got asked to continue my previous one shot, so here it is. Hope you guys
enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.   Warning: this one is m-rated

Regina fell asleep in his arms. He held her close, afraid she would wake up the next morning and change her mind about how she feels about him. He was afraid she would get distant again and ask him to leave. With those terrifying thoughts he finally joined her in a deep slumber.

She was the first one to wake up. It took her a while to remember why Robin was still in her bed, why she was laying in his arms with her leg between his.

He was sleeping so peacefully, she didn't want to wake him up, not yet. So she pushed herself up a little to place a soft kiss on his cheek, and then another one a little lower, and another one on the corner of his lips. Her hand went up to his cheek and her thumb was stroking his lower lip. She just laid there for a while, looking at him.

"Robin, Robin wake up."
He felt a warm breath near his ear.

"Robin." She whispered again.
Taking his earlobe between her lips and lightly sucking on it. "Wake up." She tried again.

"Mm." Was all he let out before he flipped them over so he was on top of her.
She was laughing, startled by his sudden movement. He loved hearing her laugh.

He couldn't say anything, or do anything, just lay there, looking at her. Into her chocolate brown eyes. Amazed by how beautiful she is, even without the makeup. Her smile faded when she saw how serious he got all of a sudden.

"What is it?" She asked, but not sure if she wanted to hear his answer. She was afraid that all of this was a mistake. That he regretted last night, confessing his feelings for her and telling her he loves her. She's afraid he'll see the Evil Queen and leave, like everyone does once they really got to know her.

He wasn't sure if he should tell her how he felt. He thought it was too soon, that he would scare her away. But at the same time he felt like he could tell her anything. Hoping she would feel the same way he decided to tell her.

"I just," he let out a sigh, "The truth is, I've never fallen so hard."
She looked a little confused so he continued: "Never in a million years did I think I'd find someone again. After my wife died I lost all hope. I didn't think I could ever love again. Until I found you. You make me happier then I ever dreamed I could be."

She didn't say anything, she didn't know what to say because this was not the answer she was expecting. She just laid there in between his body and the bed, looking into his deep blue eyes.

He loves her, he really loves her. And she loves him too, a lot! So much that it felt like her heart was going to burst, but she didn't know how to tell him that. How to explain that the reason they're both feeling this way is because they're soulmates. Meant to be together. No matter how hard she tried to push him away after she found out who he was, after she saw his tattoo, fate somehow brought them together.

She saw his smile slowly fade away. She still hadn't said anything. He was pulling back, ready to sit on his knees in between her legs to give her some space, prepared for the worst. This is why he didn't want to tell her anything yet. He probably scared her, gave her yet another reason to push him away again.

But before he could sit up completely she pulled him back down and wrapped her legs around his waist to keep him there. She brought her face closer to his so she could kiss him. Her lips lingering on his before he parted his lips so she could enter. It wasn't a hot nor heated kiss, just a slow passionate kiss. Regina was the one who pulled back, looking into his eyes with both her hands on his cheeks.