Movie night

He loved mornings like these, when he woke up before her. When she could lay in his arms. They had stayed up late the night before watching movies, like they did every Friday. Well... They'd planned on watching a few old movies, but it turned out to be just one. He got distracted by her. She was stunning. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, she wasn't wearing any makeup and had an old shirt of his on. It was too big for her, but she didn't care. He couldn't keep his eyes nor hands off of her all night.
"Robin," She moaned as he was kissing her neck. "I thought we were watching a movie?"
"Is that really what you want?" He asked, with a smirk on his face.
He looked her in the eye and she couldn't help but smile. She reached out for the remote and turned the TV off. "Continue where you left off, thief." she said with a grin.

They had stayed up all night, which had caused her to still be asleep.
He was gently stroking her cheek, pressing a kiss on her forehead.
"Hmm," She purred with her eyes still closed.
"Good morning beautiful," He said.
She finally opened her eyes, "Hi," She said, exhaustion still in her voice. "How long have you been up?" She asked.
"Not long, I was just thinking about our late night exercise." He answered with the same smirk he'd had the night before.
"Oh, were you now?" She asked.

She gave him a kiss in his neck and snuggled up to him. He put his arms on her back and pulled her in a little closer. "Can't we just stay in bed all day?" She asked. "I wish we could love." He replied, kissing her forehead.