How Could You?!

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face. I put my hand up so it wouldn’t hurt my eyes. Ugh I feel horrible. I’m not going to school anymore that’s final I can’t take people being mean to me anymore I just need to focus on taking care of my little brother. *gasp* I shot up my mind spinning where is my brother. I must have accidentally hit Cody as I raised up cause he ended up on the floor. Oh my goodness I’m sorry are you ok? I asked him..

“ What’s your problem” he asked

“ Where is my brother?”

“ Downstairs with my mom. Did you forget that?” he said

“ Yeah I don’t remember much of last night”

“ Well that might be a good thing” he said in a whisper but I still heard him.. I stared at him confused and looked away. I sat there for awhile and then I went to get out of the bed, but I stopped. I didn’t say anything. I was hurting for some reason I was sore. Did we do it last night?. No we couldn’t have I would have remembered right?.. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom and made sure he didn’t see me… wait how did I get into the gown what the hell.. I took of my panties and washed the blood out of them and then took my shower. Shit I didn’t bring any clothes in here with me! How could I be so stupid. Cody? Cody I yelled louder and still no answer. I cracked the door opened a little to see if anyone was there, I didn’t see or hear anyone.. So I tip toed into the room quietly and I walked to the dresser where I saw my clothes when I woke up. Where are my clothes?? They were just here like an hour ago. I walked over to his closet and started looking around. Thank goodness he hasn’t came back yet… I picked out a shirt and got some of he’s boxers out of the drawer...I dropped the towel and began to put on the shirt.” when you gone let me tap that” I heard a voice say I turned around and saw Cody looking my body over which was very uncomfortable, I quickly picked up the towel and wrapped it around the lower part of my body. I blushed a deep red and began to pick up the boxers I had dropped when he scared me and I felt he’s hand touch mine and I felt something I’ve never felt before, I pulled my hand back and rose up and I was looking into his eyes. “ I think these are mine” he said while walking closer and closer to me.. My back hit the wall and I stopped “ hah yeah I couldn’t find my clothes so I was going to borrow yours I’m sorry “ I said putting my head down in shame.. He picked up my chin and made me look him in his eyes “ don’t ever look away from me you have nothing to fear” he said.. He bent down and kissed my neck and it felt amazing it felt like he’s lips were made out of fireworks. Every time he kissed me it felt like fireworks going off inside of me.. I put my head back at the sensation I felt as he kept kissing my neck. He took the towel off of my waist and grabbed my legs and push me up onto the wall. So now he was between my legs. He moved from my neck to my lips and we start making out and he put he’s tongue on my lips. I opened my mouth and he’s tongue start playing with mine, I felt he’s hands going up and down my legs . He reached my thighs and went up “ ok stop” I said pulling away.

“ Whats wrong? What I do?” he said

“ Nothing I’m just not felling up to it today I’m sorry” I said picking up the boxers and putting them on faster than normal. “ can you please take me home” I said

“ No tell me what I did. Then I might take you home.”

“ Well forget it I will walk. Where is my clothes?”

“ In the dryer. What’s your problem?” he said getting frustrated.. I walked downstairs and walked into the laundry room and closed the door behind me. I pulled out my clothes and sat them on the dryer.

“ Why are you leaving” he said opening the door and standing in the door way…

“ Can you please shut the damn door I’m trying to change and get out please” I said.. He walked into the laundry room and closed the door I rolled my eyes and walked out and went upstairs into he’s room. I took off the boxers and put on my panties when he walked in..” I’m trying to change” I said..

“ Ok its not like I haven’t seen you before”

“ What the hell is that suppose to mean? did you rap me?”

“ WHAT?! NO how could you think that! I’m the one that changed your clothes for you and gave you a bath you should be grateful” he said yelling but not loud enough for everyone to hear

“ Then why I’m I sore down there” I said looking down to my private part

“ Because a doctor checked you out too make sure the boys didn’t hurt you! If you think I’m that kinda guy then maybe you should leave my house” he said angry and growling

“ Fine I will” I said walking passed him until he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall “ ouch your hurting me” I screamed at him

“ Just don’t forget who helped you all this time bitch” he spit at me… he let go of my arm and I slapped him.” Don’t ever call me that again” I cried.. He’s eyes turned black and he growled and before I knew it I was on the ground tears rolling down my burning cheek. I got up and walked out of the room and ran downstairs and got my brother from Elizabeth ( Cody’s mother).. I walked out the door and walked to my little apartment my face still throbbing in pain. I arrived at my house about 2 hours later.. I put my brother to sleep and put an ice pack on my cheek.. I cant believe he actually done this to me. How could he? I hate him. He will never see me or my brother again.

OMG HOPEFULLY THIS IS LONG ENOUGH THIS TIME BUT ANYWAYS I CANT BELIEVE HE DONE THAT!!! I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT J HAHA YOU BETTER READ

COMMENT

RATE

VOTE

PEACE!!!!<3